• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Australian Shipping

Freoguitar

Supporter
Certified
15/11/21
Hi there.

I'm new here so sorry if I'm posting incorrectly.

I really want to pull the trigger on a few watches but I'm concerned about customs in Australia.

Just wondered if anyone on the forum is from Australia and has any tips or personal experience with a listed TD on this site.

Also, was wondering about additional tax on entry.

Thanks in advance.

FG.

BOSSK

Renowned Member
22/3/17
Oz
I’ve never had any issues with getting my deliveries into Aus from our TD’s here. Many Australian’s here and I’ve never heard of any issues.

Best way to be safe is just order 1 watch at a time. (Loss minimisation if a worst case scenario ever occurs.)

Reactions: sunrayminor

Freoguitar

Supporter
Certified
15/11/21
I’ve never had any issues with getting my deliveries into Aus from our TD’s here. Many Australian’s here and I’ve never heard of any issues.

Best way to be safe is just order 1 watch at a time. (Loss minimisation if a worst case scenario ever occurs.)

Thanks mate.

That's very helpful.

Cheers.

FG.

bigugo

Known Member
28/7/21
Australia
Hi mate, I'm assuming you're in WA like me (with the freo ref). I've bought 4 watches so far from overseas and have not had any problems with shipping or any additional taxes added. Like BOSSK said above you may want to limit it to one watch per shipment in case something out of the ordinary happens and it doesn't reach you.

Reactions: derjenigewelcher

Freoguitar

Supporter
Certified
15/11/21
Hi mate, I'm assuming you're in WA like me (with the freo ref). I've bought 4 watches so far from overseas and have not had any problems with shipping or any additional taxes added. Like BOSSK said above you may want to limit it to one watch per shipment in case something out of the ordinary happens and it doesn't reach you.

Yep, I'm in WA. Thanks for that. It makes me feel more confident. Do you have a favourite TD btw? Cheers.