• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 226659 rep from Hont

Yacht-Monster

The entertainer previously known as Roughwatch
Supporter
Certified
7/6/21
The Eternal Winter

2fast4lust

Sexpert HorLanLogist
Patron
16/7/21
Dr. Miller's Planet
Never judge a watch by its marketing posts and photos is what i've learnt the hard way.

Unsure about OMW but i've seen pictures of a OW YM42, really not sure if they are the same factory.

you make take a look at the OW YM42 as posted below.

alternatively, u may consider JVS or EWF.

JVS's subs are really quality, ive had the hulk on hand previously and the overall product is great.
EWF, i haven't had them but the rambles are that it isn't that high of a quality, as reflected in their lower pricing comapred to other factories.

Cheers.

Reactions: Yacht-Monster

Yacht-Monster

The entertainer previously known as Roughwatch
Supporter
Certified
7/6/21
The Eternal Winter
Never judge a watch by its marketing posts and photos is what i've learnt the hard way.

Unsure about OMW but i've seen pictures of a OW YM42, really not sure if they are the same factory.

you make take a look at the OW YM42 as posted below.

alternatively, u may consider JVS or EWF.

JVS's subs are really quality, ive had the hulk on hand previously and the overall product is great.
EWF, i haven't had them but the rambles are that it isn't that high of a quality, as reflected in their lower pricing comapred to other factories.

Cheers.

Thanks for sharing these. Is it white gold plated? I've got the 3EF/JVS one and it's great. Just saw this one and thought that the plated white gold would be worth buying again.

Thanks again for sharing.

Reto

Known Member
Certified
11/4/19
Let us know what Hont says - that’s a good bit of $

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk