• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Finish project RLX Daytona 6263

Johnny Depp

WATCHMAKER
Gold Patron
Certified
30/12/14
ITALY
Hello guys

with a lot of patience I finished a new 6263 vintage daytona project!

for this project i used these parts:
-case ruby complete
-plexi after
​​​​​​-dial MQ
-hands MQ
-bracelet aftermarket
​​​​​​-movement valjoux 72

a really charming watch, small for my wrist, but with the buttons it looks bigger, and it's really comfortable !! I don't like hand-wound watches, but for this model I sacrifice: D

I post the photos

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
That is beautiful...I want to make babies with it. Congratulations!

Ahaha I second that, maybe not the making babies part ;) but it's a beautiful build indeed! Congrats and wear it in good health

Reactions: Johnny Depp

alligoat

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
17/3/06
Beautiful Watch! FYI, that is a very early V 72. It has a pivoted detent bridge similar to the V71 which preceded it. But the 71 was like14 ligne and the 72 is 13 ligne- slightly smaller. I don't know when they switched to the 8080 coupling clutch assembly, but it must have been very early in production because you don't see many of these original movements.

Reactions: Johnny Depp

STIFFL3R

Horology Curious
18/9/21
Hello guys

with a lot of patience I finished a new 6263 vintage daytona project!

for this project i used these parts:
-case ruby complete
-plexi after
​​​​​​-dial MQ
-hands MQ
-bracelet aftermarket
​​​​​​-movement valjoux 72

a really charming watch, small for my wrist, but with the buttons it looks bigger, and it's really comfortable !! I don't like hand-wound watches, but for this model I sacrifice: D

I post the photos
Do you sell.? If not where I can find one

Sent from my M2102K1C using Tapatalk

Eseips

5/4/16
Awesome Build. Could you share a little more about the parts (source, are those difficult to get?) and perhaps what the overall cost was? Excluding man-hours of course, bet this was very laborous. It looks stunning.

trash3939

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/10/19
This watch is great.
I respect you.