• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[Review] AMF Rainbow Daytona 116595RBOW + Pics

BlossomboofyBoofystewie2

25/8/18
Australia
I HAD to have one so I ordered one from AMF - I paid for it and AMF said 3 months which makes it about mid March 2022 - I can't wait.

The BIG problem that Rep "gold" Rolexes have from Gen is the weight and is my first "tell' for any supposed Gen "gold" watch. Will be interesting to see if the 15g added makes it "feel" like a Gen?

My "excuse/justification" to lookers will be I bought it as an investment. Yes, my financial circumstances will let me get away with it!

Anyhow, as soon as I get it, I will post my impressions but I've never seen a Gen in real life and I'm just a "punter" in this "game"

BlossomboofyBoofystewie2

25/8/18
Australia
OK guys it arrived yesterday 7 April and I ordered it around Christmas so patience is a must! I posted my photos on the wrong place but look under Rolex rainbow or AMF Rolex Meteorite. I don't know how to do photographs like the ones above but the watch is stunning . Would I order from AMF again - YES ABSOLUTLEY BUT you gotta be patient - if you want it quick don't bother ordering from them but, hey, it's a hobby, half the "fun" is waiting.

As I want to make my rainbow as perfect as possible the only thing I'm going to work on is the overall weight. If you guys can find anything else that is "off" with it, please let me know. Unfortunately I've never seen a real one "in the flesh".