The VSF Submariners Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QUOTE=up2wind;n10725507]
    Did i? Im asking for confirmation from the person who posted that if you can read it correctly.[/QUOTE]

Yes. It is, gen with no stickers as it has been well worn over the years.

Comment

This pic shows another gen vs rep thing that has seen not a lot of discussion. The gen markers / hands are white gold so they look most of the times bronze vs the rep markers being always silver / white.
      Last edited by Kalev007; 11-05-22, 07:09.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalev007 View Post

This pic shows another gen vs rep thing that has seen not a lot of discussion. The gen markers / hands are white gold so they look most of the times bronze vs the rep markers being always silver / white.
        Yup, as with all of rolexes gold. They have a slight yellowish tinge or shimmer to them. Harder to spot on hands and indices due to smaller surface areas and lighting conditions. More obvious on surfaces such as the dj41 fluted bezel.

Comment

I have a gen 124060 and a vsf pre raid 114060. Its so damn close…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If you are looking for the almost best modern rep Rollies, honestly VSF is the only way to go despite there are strong contenders like CF and ZF

Comment

I received my CF bracelet for my 126610LN today and it does have slightly better SELs, and better clasp with smaller gap. Very minor improvements, but exactly what I was looking for.

My VSF bracelet and a 21mm Jubilee will be listed for sale soon on the forum, PM me if interested.

Comment

Finally my litte VSF franken.

AWO clasp from my GMF 116610, closer to gen than 7GJ.
                Gen hands, really the 3D effect is a Big difference.

Lumen of gen hands and VSF dial is just the same.

Comment

This "catfish" thing is way over rated, I don't have a Gen 116 but my Gen SD43 gap looks bigger. Go figure...

Last edited by alfajor; 18-05-22, 05:17.

Comment

Can anyone confirm that the SEL and bracelet for 126610 are both 21mm please?

Comment

Originally posted by och View Post
                      Can anyone confirm that the SEL and bracelet for 126610 are both 21mm please?
                      Yes the SELs are 21mm. The bracelet is tapered of course.

Comment

I bought myself a Timegrapher and took my VSF 114060 under unscientific test, here are the results

PR after watch has sit 24 hours unused, results meh…

Sorry forgot to focus on the machine (did better on second part of test)

[ url=https://clickpix.org/image/zjD7fj][/url]

Second test PR fully wounded makes a difference
                        Anyway I hope you enjoy

Comment

dbl post .. sry
                          Last edited by flashu; 19-05-22, 17:50. Reason: dbl post

Comment

Love is the air...

Comment

East factory bezel insert installed

Comment

Liam F , curious as to why you made a change to the bezel insert?

Comment

Working...
                                X