No announcement yet.

The VSF Submariners Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice. Not with a bracelet though, you’ll ruin the side of the watch (if you care that is).
    Wanted: 2824 movement. PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by Triplock View Post

The genuine 126610 bezel, insert, and dial, are identical to VSF to the point that it's nearly impossible to detect sans microscope. Direct swap. Hundreds of dollars spent, with no appreciable improvement in appearance. The hundreds spent simply gives you bragging rights and nothing more.
      I found when I swapped my VSF 116610 bezel for gen it was quite noticeable. Specifically in low light settings or indoors not near windows. You just can't see the numbers as clearly, they aren't as bright. I will admit though this is something you would only notice side by side but it was very clear to see. Did they improve on the 126610 bezel ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmyrich1 View Post

Did they improve on the 126610 bezel ?
        Seeing as he said there was no visible difference between VS and Gen….yes?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmyrich1 View Post

I found when I swapped my VSF 116610 bezel for gen it was quite noticeable. Specifically in low light settings or indoors not near windows. You just can't see the numbers as clearly, they aren't as bright. I will admit though this is something you would only notice side by side but it was very clear to see. Did they improve on the 126610 bezel ?
          I have one 126610 with gen bezel and one with rep bezel. I can only tell them apart by looking at the pip at 10x because the vsf pip has a dent from me bumping it. Aside from that I see no difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Triplock View Post

I have one 126610 with gen bezel and one with rep bezel. I can only tell them apart by looking at the pip at 10x because the vsf pip has a dent from me bumping it. Aside from that I see no difference.
            Interesting, I'm wondering if the early vsf models were perhaps a little duller then on the bezel and maybe they improved them down the line. Mine is a 116610 with the rehaut misalignment at 12. They were the early ones I believe. I'm glad I had the bezel swapped out for gen but I have a feeling later ones were almost perfect out the box as you say.

Comment

Originally posted by StreetFighter View Post
              Nice. Not with a bracelet though, you’ll ruin the side of the watch (if you care that is).
              Thank you

I am happy with this finish out of the box.
              The bracelet is only for the picture, lol.

Comment

Can someone help verify is this a VSF116610 LV? serial number is s29

the bracelet rattles quite a bit and squeaky

Also compare to me v2s, the v2s "feels" beefier. Can't really explain it but v2s just feels chunkier. Not sure do other members have similar experience

Comment

Originally posted by dankahn63 View Post
                  I have the 116610LV from VSF and really wanted to get a 116613LB from VSF but then the raids happened. Now it’s impossible to find 1 and the only other option is getting the 126613LB, just didn’t want it to be too big so asked the question. I understand the gold is not as good as the CF and I’m sure I read somewhere that the end link is 3 piece and not 1 solid piece

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Hey do you know if VSF made a two tone version of a 126613LB?

Comment

Originally posted by Aphung2 View Post

S19 serial, on an Everest strap and with a prof crystal.
                    Was the prof xtal worth it to you? Which one did you get? 2xAR? I feel VSF xtals pretty good OOTB

Comment

Originally posted by Noob42069 View Post

Was the prof xtal worth it to you? Which one did you get? 2xAR? I feel VSF xtals pretty good OOTB
                      You’re right that the VSF xtal is already plenty good. I bought this one with the prof black hole already installed, but it probably wouldn’t have been something that I would have gone for if it was just stock.

IMO I feel like it’s a 10% improvement with the prof crystal. Clarity is better in the date window and the cyclops edges are cleaner.

Comment

Posted elsewhere, should be in here too..

Originally posted by KJ2020 View Post

Even the highly touted VSF Sub 41 has a couple of real downer flaws - the SEL mid link definition is atrociously slight .

This is incorrect. That is a 126610 and a 116610, the endlinks are not the same.

The 126610 actually has a very slight midlink step, not like the 116610. This was an incorrect assumption that I made too, however it seems VSF were on it from the start.

The genuine 126610 endlink is shallow and not well defined, it looks like VSF..

Here are 3 genuine 126610...

VSF endlinks are 90% there. Give a gen a polish and it'll have VSF endlinks.
                        Last edited by StreetFighter; 25-01-22, 09:39.
                        Wanted: 2824 movement. PM me.

Comment

Nikz19 aced my VSFs as usual. fire.

I want your TC 16610LN - if you’re in EU. Shoot me a message!

Comment

Took some comparsion pictures of the VSF and Noob 126610LN some days ago, thought I'd share it here as well for anyone who's interested: https://imgur.com/a/ppqCayM

Comment

Originally posted by wubsub View Post
                              Nikz19 aced my VSFs as usual. fire.

Niceee mine is also done

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Comment

I’m under the impression that the VSF 126610 comes with a “ warranty card”and 2 swing tags?

My QC picture had no swing tags and Lana at JTime said no card was included.

Not that it’s important, it’s just small details that make the $588 worthwhile.

Phil

Comment

Working...
                                X