• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The VSF Submariners Thread

DerpyOfficer

DerpiestOfWatchmakers
Patron
Certified
8/2/20
Fit was a bit snug but fit, I chalk that up to GMF bracelet and VSF watch, but the spring bar hole is too far back on the VSF. The DJ41 bracelet has a lip on the top that pushes it out.

Drilling a new bar hole shouldn't be a problem unless they are close enough that they overlap.

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia
the smurf has nothing to do with it. I myself took a smurf nos. vsf does not produce bluesy

Last edited:

alfajor

26/6/15
Conus
Great rep, I really don’t care about minor details but I have a gen 116610LN and this have the same feel.
just curious if I can take it for a swim.

Last edited:
Reactions: Swiss Crown

ForecastMax

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
27/12/12
Great rep, I really don’t care about minor details but I have a gen 116610LN and this have the same feel.
just curious if I can take it for a swim.

I wouldn’t until I had it professionally tested.

Although all the VS subs I had passed at least 5 bar prior to service straight from factory.

Reactions: alfajor

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Caseback tool or a rubber ball or a wad of sticky tape wound around your fingers.. in order of effectiveness.

Reactions: alfajor

UKReps

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/1/22
Hey i’ve read through this thread as much as I can but read very little on the 6SH bracelet. Just had my VSF 116610LN S29 with 6SH arrive. Sorry if it already been posted and i’ve missed it but i’m unsure on the following after reading some posts on here:

Is it a 904L? Read someone say it’s not.

Is the 6SH different to 7GJ

Also would a gen bracelet fit vsf?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Reactions: mariot