• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The VSF Submariners Thread

Mb713

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/11/21
StreetFighter ypu have a keen eye for Subs. Truly impressed. And I agree, the VSF in my opinion as well, is the best for the moment. I hope many more will be available and they will continue making improvements!

Last edited:

Maajid

Looking Around
15/12/21
Hey guys, can you please help me look through these QC pics that I just received (Trustytime) for the VSF 126610LN that I ordered a couple of days ago? I am not an expert so I'd appreciate some opinions on whether it meets the RWI standard of quality before I can give Andrew the go-ahead.

Last edited:

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Hey guys, can you please help me look through these QC pics that I just received (Trustytime) for the VSF 126610LN that I ordered a couple of days ago? I am not an expert so I'd appreciate some opinions on whether it meets the RWI standard of quality before I can give Andrew the go-ahead.

Uploading the picture to my GDrive.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1X2DnOy810u2K9_lfGvGZN8QKUtril119?usp=sharing

No this is not allowed here. Please read the rules about QC pics and remove the link to your pics. There is no "RWI standard"

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Don’t try compare the brushed finish, I refinished my genuine Sub by myself so the satin is not quite gen like.

Reactions: halo3

pf78

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Not sure whether it's allowed here, but I recently got bait and switch for a fake VSF, visually it checks out as VSF but it's got a 2836 movement, can I post pics here so VSF owners can chime in?

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
Not sure whether it's allowed here, but I recently got bait and switch for a fake VSF, visually it checks out as VSF but it's got a 2836 movement, can I post pics here so VSF owners can chime in?

Sure

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Wow, I'd be pisssed. I agree it doesn't appear to be a VS Sub. Please say this was not from a TD advertised with a 3135 clone? I can see scratches on the rear of the lugs, so this is a used watch? Who scammed you buddy?

RNVP

Known Member
16/9/21
Hi everyone, I’m waiting for my VSF sub from my TD and I would like to get some advice from someone more experienced than me.
I would like to know if you think it appropriate to send the watch to a watchmaker to waterproof it or if it is already ok. I don't need guarantees like the gen, I don't dive, I just need to know if I can put it in the water or take a shower with my watch on.
Can anyone help me?
Thanks

ForecastMax

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
27/12/12
Hi everyone, I’m waiting for my VSF sub from my TD and I would like to get some advice from someone more experienced than me.
I would like to know if you think it appropriate to send the watch to a watchmaker to waterproof it or if it is already ok. I don't need guarantees like the gen, I don't dive, I just need to know if I can put it in the water or take a shower with my watch on.
Can anyone help me?
Thanks

My personal opinion is to have any rep serviced immediately. Others have a different thought process to simply wear it until issues present, but I like to have a professional check the movement out prior to any issues arising. You can get a water resistance test & have the seals/gaskets treated at that time.

Reactions: ssouthall6