• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The VSF Submariners Thread

Wacht

Renowned Member
6/7/20
I just ordered my self an additional VSF sub from Jtime, 126610LV this time. Hope he delivers soon and good!
Not so sure about whether the timing is perfect with all these prices fluctating by each week. But I trust Li and he's been great and always quick turnback in communications so if I so should pay a few bucks more, that is for the convenience that he offers.

gianton

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
24/12/07
Greece
I just ordered my self an additional VSF sub from Jtime, 126610LV this time. Hope he delivers soon and good!
Not so sure about whether the timing is perfect with all these prices fluctating by each week. But I trust Li and he's been great and always quick turnback in communications so if I so should pay a few bucks more, that is for the convenience that he offers.

What did you pay?

Wacht

Renowned Member
6/7/20
What did you pay?

I paid $618 for the 126610LV, we'll see what shape I get it in, Li told me I can request QC pics of the movement and rehaut engravings from Lana so I guess it'll be fine. Also going to be fun to see if the price is reduced by the time I get it!

Reactions: gianton

wanny

Known Member
Patron
Certified
2/7/10

GL for the watch, thought i’ll share my movement qc

Raffaelloczz

Bode miller
Supporter
Certified
17/4/19
Italy
b9922e129278711d8c61daef835e18a3.jpg

for rwi experts, how does the 3235 visually differ from the 3135?

Mate here some details of my vs3235 that differ from vs3135

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
My green lit QC's for the new VSF126613LN. Some fo the first QC's for this piece so posting them here is should be ok.. for reference only.

I know there is gold bleed on the SEL but I don't want to risk not getting another one, or one that is worse if I reject this one, so I'll deal with it myself later. no big deal to me.

Looks good otherwise.

Raffaelloczz

Bode miller
Supporter
Certified
17/4/19
Italy
My green lit QC's for the new VSF126613LN. Some fo the first QC's for this piece so posting them here is should be ok.. for reference only.

I know there is gold bleed on the SEL but I don't want to risk not getting another one, or one that is worse if I reject this one, so I'll deal with it myself later. no big deal to me.

Looks good otherwise.

Gorgeous. you were right to accept this piece even if there are smudges on the sel. When it arrives show it to us in all its sides.

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Lovely. The early 1166xx TT watches from VSF has issues with the gold plating rubbing off between the mid-links (ie where the mid links touch one another).

Something to look out for on the new batch

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA

Looks good otherwise.
jtecQ1.jpg
[[/url]

Ooh I like that ...... I think I want a Bluesy ...

Last edited: