• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The VSF Submariners Thread

dragon07

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/6/20
Never seen or heard of 6SH before. Makes me suspect these VSF's are being cobbled together using cases destined to be VSF, with other parts not used by VSF. VSF never had 6SH. Not on the 11 or 12 Subs.

VSFranken.

bracelet size is not a problem for me. 7gj or 6sh. Is the mechanism a real vsf? Is this hulk a real vsf?

Raffaelloczz

Bode miller
Supporter
Certified
17/4/19
Italy
bracelet size is not a problem for me. 7gj or 6sh. Is the mechanism a real vsf? Is this hulk a real vsf?

Also movement it’s legit

92c1a2d2016f4bbb4694fa20adda3a48.jpg

c92cc17dcf64f4cc26ba040746337f43.jpg

ForecastMax

Renowned Member
27/12/12

Yes, it’s real but who is offering that to you? That’s my QC pics & my watch. If someone is offering this to you, it’s a scam. That’s my name on the tag.

dragon07

7/6/20
Yes, it’s real but who is offering that to you? That’s my QC pics & my watch. If someone is offering this to you, it’s a scam. That’s my name on the tag.

I bought this kuvarsit watch from emre. I asked him to send me sample qc. i'm just trying to learn motion and vsf.

dragon07

7/6/20
6SH is real Vsf , you can see 3VV also Real.
The secret to do legit check is not the code is the V on GENEVA, at vsf's bracelet is to the right :)

Can I safely order this watch as vsf?

traderjoe1968

28/7/20
Asia
I’m gonna post my VSF 116610LN once received from TT here. I’ll open up the caseback and all as well. To shed some light on these issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Doc.77

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Legit check that is a real vsf bracelet
Yeah, I understand what you're explaining. But it means when I hand my watch to any of those random people who are going to accuse me of wearing a fake Rolex and demand that I let them check it, they'll take one look at the clasp and say, "Pfft! Gen my ass. Look at that V in GENEVA. It's a VSF!"

I mean, I can try to talk my way out of it by claiming that the gen bracelet is at the AD being given a bath in asses milk infused with liquid platinum to maintain the factory sheen and smooth operation, and I bought a VSF just for its bracelet so I could carry on wearing my Sub, but will they believe me?

VSF should fix this ASAP.

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
Yeah, I understand what you're explaining. But it means when I hand my watch to any of those random people who are going to accuse me of wearing a fake Rolex and demand that I let them check it, they'll take one look at the clasp and say, "Pfft! Gen my ass. Look at that V in GENEVA. It's a VSF!"

I mean, I can try to talk my way out of it by claiming that the gen bracelet is at the AD being given a bath in asses milk infused with liquid platinum to maintain the factory sheen and smooth operation, and I bought a VSF just for its bracelet so I could carry on wearing my Sub, but will they believe me?

VSF should fix this ASAP.

If you are trying to pass your rep as gen then this is a bigger problem . you dont need to worry for the V