No announcement yet.

The VSF Submariners Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I compared my v6f 116610lv with the vs movement to my friends gen 116613ln. Rehaut looked extremely similar. Date font 1 to 1 case shape, dial printing and all

Only thing my friend said was maybe off was the coloring but he wasn't sure without an lv to compare side by side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

VSF116610 and gen side by side (pulled from another thread). Not the greatest examples, but you can identify a watch in each pic with a more angled rehaut, it's the VSF.
      Again, this is very minor but to not acknowledge it would be incorrect.

Last edited by StreetFighter; 28-11-21, 17:39.

Comment

Originally posted by StreetFighter View Post
        VSF116610 and gen side by side (pulled from another thread). Not the greatest examples, but you can identify a watch in each pic with a more angled rehaut, it's the VSF.
        Again, this is very minor but to not acknowledge it would be incorrect.

StreetFighter I have read many of your posts and have seen that you are experienced. Do you find the 116610LN or the 126610LN more similar to the gen? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by RNVP View Post

StreetFighter I have read many of your posts and have seen that you are experienced. Do you find the 116610LN or the 126610LN more similar to the gen? Thanks
          I haven't had a gen 126 in hand but in my opinion they are equal so take your pick. The 126 will suit a bigger wrist even though they say they are the same size it wears bigger, that should be your deciding factor between the 2.

Comment

Originally posted by StreetFighter View Post

I haven't had a gen 126 in hand but in my opinion they are equal so take your pick. The 126 will suit a bigger wrist even though they say they are the same size it wears bigger, that should be your deciding factor between the 2.
            Oh thanks! I have the hulk (116601) and am buying one from VSF.
            My wrist is small but I would like to buy a 126610 if the quality is the same (I mean 116610 vsf)

Comment

Quality is of the same standard. The 126 feels better but that's by design (subjective too).. only in the same way aa 116610 feels better than a 16610, due to improvements made to the later model, nothing to do with choice of materials or quality of the product.

I recommend this VSF combo if you can get them.. 116LV and 126LN.

Comment

Is your car hulk stock? I believe putting in a zf dial would make this even better. Thoughts?

Comment

In my experience, 11>12. I’ve handled at least 5 of each and the 11 overall felt better.

Comment

Have you thought about putting a ZF dial in a VSF hulk. I think that would make the perfect hulk out there

Comment

The ZF is not perfect either, it's darker (better?) but side by side with gen, it's still not the same.. so why bother.

Comment

My reference to adding the zf dial to the vsf watch was to make it more gen like. The last pictorial comparing these shows the zf dial is closest to gen in all light settings

Comment

I never liked my vsf hulk sunburst and after reading positive reviews of the zf dial I purchased it. But once received, I realized that both are different from the gen so I won't do the swap.
                          Maybe is the zf dial changed after the raids?
                          Guys: VSF, zf and clean make good hulk reps, I suggest you to keep your watch stock and appreciate it because the gen is impossible to replicate.

Left: vsf sub - Right : zf dial

Comment

Originally posted by Mc Queen View Post
                            both are different from the gen
                            I think the only thing that the ZF has going for it is the darker shade. Would love to see some various outdoor lighting shots of both if you ever get the time!

VSF is definitely lighter & can’t replicate the gen dial darkness or effect but it’s still not bad (especially since I’ve only seen 1 Hulk in person, ever, & I live in a pretty affluent area)

VSF & Gen - crappy pic & dirty crystals, sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Mc Queen View Post
                              I never liked my vsf hulk sunburst and after reading positive reviews of the zf dial I purchased it. But once received, I realized that both are different from the gen so I won't do the swap.
                              Maybe is the zf dial changed after the raids?
                              Guys: VSF, zf and clean make good hulk reps, I suggest you to keep your watch stock and appreciate it because the gen is impossible to replicate.

Left: vsf sub - Right : zf dial
                              Doesn't look too bad. Def darker like the gen? What do you think the flaw is of the zf dial you have in shade?

Comment

ForecastMax in these days I'm not at home, I'll try to take better pictures next week.

Comment

Working...
                                X