Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The VSF Submariners Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    The VSF Submariners Thread

    All things related to VSF Submariners, potentially the best replica watches ever made.

    Discussion, pictures, rumours, news, threads, identification, appreciation, VS3135, VS3235..




    ...............................................


    VSF threads:


    VSF114060 dealer thread
    https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...ate-submariner

    VSF116610LN/LV VS3135 dealer thread
    https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...gainst-the-gen

    VSF116613LN/LB dealer thread
    https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...riner-116613ln

    VSF116618LN/LB dealer thread
    https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...n-and-116618lb

    VSF116619
    https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...sf-rolex-smurf

    VSF116610LN v GEN
    https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...genuine-thread

    https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...ture-shoot-out

    VSF126620LN/LV VS3235 dealer thread
    https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-power-reserve

    VS3135 dealer movement thread
    https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...ase-and-review

    VSF126613 & 126618 dealer thread
    https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-3235-movement
    Last edited by StreetFighter; 26-12-21, 20:15.
    Wanted: 2824 movement. PM me.

    #2
    Yes mate 100% agree. I was actually lucky enough to grab the VSF 116618LN today
    im very much VSF fanboy and they deserve top1 spot, very greatful for their amazing releases.

    My VSF 114060:

    Comment


      #3
      WTB ANY VSF Sub... Isn't that related too?

      Comment


        #4
        The king.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by diamant View Post
          Yes mate 100% agree. I was actually lucky enough to grab the VSF 116618LN today
          im very much VSF fanboy and they deserve top1 spot, very greatful for their amazing releases.

          My VSF 114060:
          I see this becoming the most sought after rep ever made. Makes a TC seem common.
          Last edited by muiramas; 30-10-21, 18:17.

          Comment


            #6
            Oh, forgot about that one, I have added it to the OP.

            I regret not scooping up a Smurf and a 114060.
            Wanted: 2824 movement. PM me.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by StreetFighter View Post
              Oh, forgot about that one, I have added it to the OP.

              I regret not scooping up a Smurf and a 114060.
              I regret not getting every ss one they made. My original order was for a Smurf, but I changed it to the Starbucks.

              Comment


                #8
                I've got a hulk, I regret not getting the Starbucks and smurf. Very well made watch the one I've got!

                Comment


                  #9
                  For reference.. Here's how a VSF stacks up against genuine..

                  Wanted: 2824 movement. PM me.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by StreetFighter View Post
                    All things related to VSF Submariners, potentially the best replica watches ever made.

                    Discussion, pictures, rumours, news, threads, identification, appreciation, VS3135, VS3235..




                    ...............................................


                    VSF threads:


                    VSF114060 dealer thread
                    https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...ate-submariner

                    VSF116610LN/LV VS3135 dealer thread
                    https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...gainst-the-gen

                    VSF116613LN/LB dealer thread
                    https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...riner-116613ln

                    VSF116618LN/LB dealer thread
                    https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...n-and-116618lb

                    VSF116619
                    https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...sf-rolex-smurf

                    VSF116610LN v GEN
                    https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...genuine-thread

                    https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...ture-shoot-out

                    VSF126620LN/LV VS3235 dealer thread
                    https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-power-reserve

                    VS3135 dealer movement thread
                    https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...ase-and-review
                    Just buy a decent clasp for each one, get the VSF orange gold replated and you’ve got a great set of watches……….
                    Last edited by Marky101; 30-10-21, 18:59.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      i regret not finding a vsf

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Marky101 View Post
                        Just buy a decent clasp for each one, get the VSF orange gold replated and you’ve got a great set of watches……….
                        Nothing wrong with any of my clasps. All very gen like in appearance, glidelock feel and flip lock click.

                        Did you get a bad one? I know some of the early ones were not great..?

                        Yeah, VSF gold is crap. It needs replating I'll do it one day, nice to have though eh?
                        Wanted: 2824 movement. PM me.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by StreetFighter View Post

                          Nothing wrong with any of my clasps. All very gen like in appearance, glidelock feel and flip lock click.

                          Did you get a bad one? I know some of the early ones were not great..?

                          Yeah, VSF gold is crap. It needs replating I'll do it one day, nice to have though eh?
                          All the VSF clasps have got a great big catfish mouth on the clasp that really let the rest of the watch down.
                          Easily fixed by swapping them out of course.
                          I actually had a good 126619 but genuinely just didn’t like it and sold it about 2 weeks ago for a little under what I paid for it.
                          Last edited by Marky101; 30-10-21, 19:18.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            I kinda lucked into buying my VSFs and can’t really remember the adulation at the time. I bought the 116610LN and 126610LN and then bought the 126610LV and 126619LB to try green and blue bezel watches but much prefer the black versions - I’d much rather have the 114060 than these two watches. The 126610LN I wear all the time instead of the gen I have, and I have frankened the 116610LN with pretty much gen everything but frequently wonder why I bothered- they are so good as reps.


                            Sent from my iPhone using RWI

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Marky101 View Post

                              All the VSF clasps have got a great big catfish mouth on the clasp that really let the rest of the watch down.
                              Easily fixed by swapping them out of course.
                              I actually had a good 126619 but genuinely just didn’t like it and sold it about 2 weeks ago for a little under what I paid for it.
                              What catfish mouth? Look on the previous page - probably the best rep clasp we’ve ever seen.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X