• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Instagram rep dealer

Mike664968

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/9/21
New York City
This guy is getting a lot of attention on Instagram he was featured on somebody named producer Michael's Instagram where he compares the reps to his own gen. I am new to the hobby but do know enough to buy only from our TD. I'm just not experienced enough to see what factory the reps are from. I like the daytona he displays anybody know the factory?

https://instagram.com/watch_shop587?utm_medium=copy_link

VG87

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
30/5/21
I WhatsApped him few weeks ago asking him from which factories he gets his watches, etc and he just didn't bother replying... I wouldn't bother myself either. The TDs here do their job just fine and I'd stick to them

Reactions: RYenZero

jasonbaylee

I'm Pretty Popular
3/2/14
Cast your eyes on the TDs here. They are gems unlike those rocks elsewhere.
Mods are Awesome protectors of members too!

Reactions: RYenZero

RedBearrd

Wrist Admirer
Certified
22/11/17
The Netherlands 🇳🇱
This guy is getting a lot of attention on Instagram he was featured on somebody named producer Michael's Instagram where he compares the reps to his own gen. I am new to the hobby but do know enough to buy only from our TD. I'm just not experienced enough to see what factory the reps are from. I like the daytona he displays anybody know the factory?

https://instagram.com/watch_shop587?utm_medium=copy_link

I think the Daytona is made by EWF

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Reptme

19/9/21
Never would buy through an Instagram Account. Bought several times from Hont...in my point of view he is the best!

SeamusPerry

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
27/6/22
Weird people. They buy expensive things through Instagram accounts, and then the complaints “Oh, I was deceived” begin. And the parameters of the Instagram account are not an indicator at all. No subscriber count, no reviews, nothing. Now there are whole services that will provide you with instagram accounts with any parameters. So beware of scammers.

bigkat725

21/6/19
Definitely a no from me. Stick to the trusted dealers, there is a reason they made it to trusted status and people like this never will.