• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best factories to buy from right now

Holycow88

Looking Around
14/10/21
Hi everyone looking at getting my first rep, wanted to ask which was a better purchase currently between the Clean/ RF for submariner style watches, or what you feel is currently the best rep factories if looking for close to gen as possible, Thanks in advance

Last edited:

jayyenn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/9/13
Joe who?!?!
Joe Mama
c2f3e3778cf6406c3a9db1d30c1c47c1.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

italym21

Known Member
21/3/19
italy
well.. just for not open a new topic.. which is best factory of 114060 black and 126710blro?

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
We could - but there are various reasons why we (I) dont. First, it would motivate other new members to ask BEFORE using search function.
and second, it would not make as much fkn;)

but for yOu, i will:)

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/new-members-area

Best GMT Pepsi: VRF
Best GMT Batman: ARF
Best GMT Batgirl: Clean Factory

Best Submariner Hulk: ZF
Best Submariner 116610LN: Clean Factory
Best Submariner 126610LN: RF
Best Submariner 126610LV: Clean Factory
Best Submariner Cookie Monster: QF
Best 5 Digit Sub: JF

For Notes: I just wanted to show you with this list, that there are no best factories. Everything is subjective. When a factory has a great rehaut, but awful crownguards, can be perfect for person A, but a no-go for person B.
for example.

Take your time researching and enjoy your watch.

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
I've never wanna the best girl. I've been satisfied with good ones. :thumbsup:

italym21

Known Member
21/3/19
italy
We could - but there are various reasons why we (I) dont. First, it would motivate other new members to ask BEFORE using search function.
and second, it would not make as much fkn;)

but for yOu, i will:)

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/new-members-area

Best GMT Pepsi: VRF
Best GMT Batman: ARF
Best GMT Batgirl: Clean Factory

Best Submariner Hulk: ZF
Best Submariner 116610LN: Clean Factory
Best Submariner 126610LN: RF
Best Submariner 126610LV: Clean Factory
Best Submariner Cookie Monster: QF
Best 5 Digit Sub: JF

For Notes: I just wanted to show you with this list, that there are no best factories. Everything is subjective. When a factory has a great rehaut, but awful crownguards, can be perfect for person A, but a no-go for person B.
for example.

Take your time researching and enjoy your watch.

thank you soo much.. I've used a search function and I've read a tons of page but every 2 months there are a new factory or version.. is impossible stay to update

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Sesrch factories and ref number. Compare flaws. Buy the factory which flaws you can accept. Thats all;)

to say: every factory has different flaws, none is flawless or the best. Check out which flaws you can live with, and order this watch. Thats why questions like "who has the best..." arent seem here. Do your own research.