• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My moderately fair experience. Hulk photos

Yur

Horology Curious
27/8/21
Hi to all of my trusted society!
Wirst of all i need to say- i have many real swiss wathces on eta and other calibers.
Now I have got my first replica 116610LV with 3135 caliber.
And thats a bad (or maybe i am over demanding?) experience and thats are the reasons why:

1.Watches ariived and hands was stopped- i thought that it was normal for the shipping process.
But after i winded them (25-30 clockwise ) it helped me only for the day. Real reserve time is about 2-5 hours and not stable at all.
It seems i cant hear the automatic winding mechanism which i can hear on my real ETA calibers. Should i?

2.It has internal noticeable ~0,5mm dent on the "rolexrolex" dial ring. Can be seen on 28 minutes position

3.Data lens has misalingment (glued or processed in that way i do not how to describe well)

4.Bolts on the links are good except one-it has real noticeable scratch.

What you recommend to do?
Seller says that he had shown me the QC photos before but all of them was made under the angles where i couldnt see the defects. He says me that now i need send them back for a repair .

Womust pay for that from your opinion my trusted friends?

Of course #2,3,4 are not the real trouble.
But #1 is over of my understanding

PS.Even if you offer to send them back- this "TD" site is not workig at all!

GGEuroHEADSHOT

Renowned Member
21/8/21
Canada
giphy.gif

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19
Hi to all of my trusted society!
Wirst of all i need to say- i have many real swiss wathces on eta and other calibers.
Now I have got my first replica 116610LV with 3135 caliber.
And thats a bad (or maybe i am over demanding?) experience and thats are the reasons why:

1.Watches ariived and hands was stopped- i thought that it was normal for the shipping process.
But after i winded them (25-30 clockwise ) it helped me only for the day. Real reserve time is about 2-5 hours and not stable at all.
It seems i cant hear the automatic winding mechanism which i can hear on my real ETA calibers. Should i?

2.It has internal noticeable ~0,5mm dent on the "rolexrolex" dial ring. Can be seen on 28 minutes position

3.Data lens has misalingment

4.Bolts on the links are good except one-it has real noticeable scratch.

What you recommend to do?
Seller says that he had shown me the QC photos before but all of them was made under the angles where i couldnt see the defects. He says me that now i need send them back for a repair .

Womust pay for that from your opinion my trusted friends?

Of course #2,3,4 are not the real trouble.
But #1 is over of my understanding

PS.Even if you offer to send them back- this "TD" site is not workig at all!

You can't possibly be serious right? This is a joke thread poking fun at OCD Rep owners?

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
You can't possibly be serious right? This is a joke thread poking fun at OCD Rep owners?

It must be a joke and is pretty funny. OP has obviously had enough of these ridiculously moronic nitpickers.

Reactions: tripdog

Hesekiel

Vintage Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
4/1/17
California
That's exactly why I always mark the box and pay $12 extra for lifetime warranty!

2fast4lust

Sexpert HorLanLogist
Patron
16/7/21
Dr. Miller's Planet
Genius thread OP. Next would be a review on the amount of bacteria on the dial itself! Bad bad bad Factory hygiene compared to Gen factories

Yur

Horology Curious
27/8/21
Guys you r laughing on me -thats ok) I just made some photos with my scope .
But the main problem that watch is not working as watch ))) Help me to decide what to do please?)
I am seriously interested by only #1 problem (

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
But the main problem that watch is not working as watch ))) Help me to decide what to do please?)

Weak power reserve is common with the 3135 clones, replacing the main spring with a genuine Rolex main spring solves the problem. The auto-wind module would also benefit from being cleaned and lubricated correctly.
Send the watch to a watchmaker.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
You took your well-deserved beating like a man. Tripdog’s advice is solid. Send the watch out to a rep friendly watchsmith for a look
-over and servicing.

Reactions: Hesekiel and Yur

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19

Lol
All joking aside... Which factory is the hulk from btw?

reptime101

15/9/18
yea these replica rolex movements have the shittiest power reserves ever lmao

Yur

Horology Curious
27/8/21
Weak power reserve is common with the 3135 clones, replacing the main spring with a genuine Rolex main spring solves the problem. The auto-wind module would also benefit from being cleaned and lubricated correctly.
Send the watch to a watchmaker.

Thanks for the opinion! The main problem is not the small reserve time but the fact that it is UNSTABLE! It may work for a day and on the next day (with the same winding before) it may stop immediately.
The second problem is that seller`s site is not working (but he is still in TD list) and i am not feeling safe to send them back.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Thanks for the opinion! The main problem is not the small reserve time but the fact that it is UNSTABLE! It may work for a day and on the next day (with the same winding before) it may stop immediately.
The second problem is that seller`s site is not working (but he is still in TD list) and i am not feeling safe to send them back.

Don't send it back to China, it'll be gone for 3 months and may not even get delivered to the TD. Send it to a watchmaker.

Hesekiel

Vintage Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
4/1/17
California
Keep in mind, these watches are assembled in a dark cellar by underage Cambodian immigrant women who are often still nursing and holding their baby in one arm, while with the other arm they assemble your watch. Sending that watch back to that place for a movement switch makes very little sense. A trusted watchmaker (there's a list here on this forum) will fix the problem competently and within a couple of weeks.

Reactions: Tucker

Yur

Horology Curious
27/8/21
I have disassembled it for revision and have found some of the reasons of that
1.Crown gasket torn part.
2. Many!(3 parts ) of metal chips inside
3.scratched red wheels because of winders central bearing relatively big(0,5 mm) misalignment.

Some closeups if you r interested attached

Crown gasket torn rubber part

Fisherman1980

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Certified
18/9/21
Have to remember these are replicas. The movements are known to have issues