• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Replica

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
I was also making a joke when I mentioned a 1400cc car, just to make a point. What a hilarious bunch we are.

So yeah, it's funny you mention V8. That's what I drive (4.8L) so the recent petrol rationing of £10 worth of fuel maximum each time I visit a gas station barely gets me off their forecourt. But hey, let's not derail the OP's thread any more.

Yea im joking. But yea I was going to keep replying but it has nothing to do with the post so I decided not to do so. Its crazy rationing of fuel, I cant believe they said people are hoarding fuel by filling up full. Thats what you do is fill till its full and drive till 1/4 tank, and repeat. My brother went electric and loves it. I have a 2010 LS460 V8 i have no payments so I dont mind spending on fuel, plus for me its to drive from AZ to Cali so I dont drive it much. Sits parked mostly.

fyi its $3.29 a gallon here. So its 3.8L per gallon.

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
Pretty much this. Anyone who thinks engine displacement is remotely equivalent to performance need look no further than a Kawasaki Ninja

Had a Suzuki Hayabusa small 1340cc, some people say its slow, I never dared to twist the throttle all the way. Now I ride a DL1000 Adventure. A bit tamer. Was going to get the new Hayabusa but to me its too similar to the old, plus I don't ride much so no need for 2 bikes. My brother on the other hand ordered Energica Electric Motorcycle so fuel savings of 100%.

Reactions: deadpan

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Clt, if certain gen watches are your holy grails but you cannot afford them then search for and read through the threads about their available rep alternatives. This way you will most probably possess the knowleadge that you may need for choosing those reps which will satisfy you wearing them on your wrist.

Reactions: deadpan

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Had a Suzuki Hayabusa small 1340cc, some people say its slow, I never dared to twist the throttle all the way. Now I ride a DL1000 Adventure. A bit tamer. Was going to get the new Hayabusa but to me its too similar to the old, plus I don't ride much so no need for 2 bikes. My brother on the other hand ordered Energica Electric Motorcycle so fuel savings of 100%.

Hayabusas are insane. I think the latest one is “Limited” to 190mph. 0-60 in 3.2 - if you can keep the front down.

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
Hayabusas are insane. I think the latest one is “Limited” to 190mph. 0-60 in 3.2 - if you can keep the front down.

They were all limited to 300KPH the new one is actually less HP than previous but it has lots of computers to manage the power. My friend has the new one and always rode Hayabusas. Im starting to like Goldwings now

Luca12604

Horology Curious
5/10/21
From what I've been reading, many of the factories are currently slow due to the raids going on.
Me personally, I will not be risking it at the moment.
I am also new to the world of reps and have personally been sticking to M2M sales.

As for best models, there has been a ton of posts regarding which factories produce their "flagship" models.
Look around and read the stickies as well. They have help me tremendously!

GGEuroHEADSHOT

Renowned Member
21/8/21
Canada
My brother went electric and loves it. I have a 2010 LS460 V8 i have no payments so I dont mind spending on fuel, plus for me its to drive from AZ to Cali so I dont drive it much. Sits parked mostly.

fyi its $3.29 a gallon here. So its 3.8L per gallon.

I can’t wait until we have better / diverse electric options in Canada. Other than Tesla, the competition is a joke. There is a current list of every full electric vehicle available in Canada for 2021 and the options are terrible. Hopefully in the next few years myself and the Mrs. GG can find a nice electric SUV or I’m just going to buy an overpriced Tesla.

Reactions: EuroTime25

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
I can’t wait until we have better / diverse electric options in Canada. Other than Tesla, the competition is a joke. There is a current list of every full electric vehicle available in Canada for 2021 and the options are terrible. Hopefully in the next few years myself and the Mrs. GG can find a nice electric SUV or I’m just going to buy an overpriced Tesla.

Teslas are not overpriced. The cost is a lot thats why most companies are having a hard time getting a lower price. For $44k OTD on a Model 3 SR+ isnt too expensive. Plus taking account on not fueling up. Shit a Electric motorcycle Harley is $30k. Today a Camry is $30k so compared to 3 series the price is good. My issue is Model Y a $700 lease but in the end you cannot buy it. You must return it to Tesla. So we got a Lexus RX

GGEuroHEADSHOT

Renowned Member
21/8/21
Canada
[mention]EuroTime25 [/mention] The difference between buying a gas engine and an electric motor should make electrics much less. Think about an engine with all the parts and timing it needs to have. An electric motor copper wrapped around the windings. We have pumps at our work that are all electric, they are copper and bearings. This is why you get so much more space and can have storage where the engine usually is in a gas vehicle in an electric. There is no reason the Teslas should be priced the way they are. The new Audi sedans are coming out soon which are much more reasonably priced and I think the entire market will get cheaper in the years to come.

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
[mention]EuroTime25 [/mention] The difference between buying a gas engine and an electric motor should make electrics much less. Think about an engine with all the parts and timing it needs to have. An electric motor copper wrapped around the windings. We have pumps at our work that are all electric, they are copper and bearings. This is why you get so much more space and can have storage where the engine usually is in a gas vehicle in an electric. There is no reason the Teslas should be priced the way they are. The new Audi sedans are coming out soon which are much more reasonably priced and I think the entire market will get cheaper in the years to come.

Its the batteries. Its not a cellphone battery. But if it wasnt for Tesla electric cars would still be an idea. Again im not bashing but 39k for a car especially one who competes with BMW 3 series and a company who placed its own charging stations and still being a #1 selling car is an amazing achievement. Lots of Tesla Killers out there, but bearly make a dent once they come out. Most talk the talk but cannot walk the walk. Audi has a new sport car with a crappy 230mile range while a Tesla is 400mile and 0-60 in 1.9sec. While others promised only to fail. Tesla is year ahead of its competitors, not in quality but battery technology. We have to give credit where credit is due and Tesla deserves all of it. Me personally saw the Lucid sedan and looks Amazing in person, to me better than tesla but its still an idea. Also my favorite is the Mercedes EQS if I had the money that would be the one I would get.

GGEuroHEADSHOT

Renowned Member
21/8/21
Canada
Its the batteries. Its not a cellphone battery. But if it wasnt for Tesla electric cars would still be an idea. Again im not bashing but 39k for a car especially one who competes with BMW 3 series and a company who placed its own charging stations and still being a #1 selling car is an amazing achievement. Lots of Tesla Killers out there, but bearly make a dent once they come out. Most talk the talk but cannot walk the walk. Audi has a new sport car with a crappy 230mile range while a Tesla is 400mile and 0-60 in 1.9sec. While others promised only to fail. Tesla is year ahead of its competitors, not in quality but battery technology. We have to give credit where credit is due and Tesla deserves all of it. Me personally saw the Lucid sedan and looks Amazing in person, to me better than tesla but its still an idea. Also my favorite is the Mercedes EQS if I had the money that would be the one I would get.

Dang the Mercedes EQS looks like a killer that’s the first time I’ve seen it, if I had the money that would be the one lol

Reactions: EuroTime25