• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Replica

Clt

Horology Curious
10/10/21
Hello to everyone;
I am new in the world of the replica watch .
I would like to buy my first replica .
But I don't know where, to whom and will the quality be there for 400/500/600€ approximately?
Sincerely
Clt

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
Well if you buy it from a TD (trusted dealer on here) and get the ones in the 400 plus range the quality is that of a 400 plus replica. They sell the cheaper ones and you get what you pay for. For record you are trying to buy a watch to look like Genuine for fraction of the cost. Remember there is a risk involved. You can get a watch that works flawlessly for years or one that dies next day. Have it serviced which most TD can do for you, if not there is few that can. Or have someone do it when you recieve it. Right now some factories are closed so that creates a problem. There is no perfect rep, all have flaws so just make sure you are happy with the way it looks not just what people on forums say. Compare the photos you recieve from a TD and ones online of a Genuine one. Best read up on whats happening, check first with a TD if they can get you a model you want, and be prepared to wait and wait, months maybe. Good luck VSF and Noob are closed maybe forever so their reps are not avaliable but you may find some here on M2M sale section that are local people who are selling, less issues on shipping and waiting. Good luck but you will find that watch easily and in the 500 range no matter what its a good watch.

Clt

Horology Curious
10/10/21
you did not know sellers or resellers with good replicas or sites where they have good replicas

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
you did not know sellers or resellers with good replicas or sites where they have good replicas
Right at the top of this page is a link to Trusted Dealers. You need to use a Trusted Dealer, if you want to avoid scammers and rip-off sites.
https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/trusted-dealers

You should really spend some time in the New Members section of the forum, to start getting familiar with how the hobby and the forum works.
https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/new-members-area

Clt

Horology Curious
10/10/21
if for example I order on asian7750 I am sure to have a good quality ?

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Man I replied to you in your other thread which you posted in French and pointed out to a post that I wrote to get you started.

No need to create another thread, especially if you're gonna ask the same basic questions.

In addition to the post that I pointed you to, there's a newbie section and a FAQ, so please be respectful of others and do a little bit of reading before you create a new thread, even more so before you create 2.
​​​​​​

Clt

Horology Curious
10/10/21
Sorry for the silly question but I'm really a novice I don't know anything about it

timmywatch

Renowned Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
4/11/16
I’ve just ordered a car with a 1400cc engine. Based on that information, can you please tell me if I’m going to get a good quality car?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1400cc? So you mean an RC car?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Reactions: EuroTime25

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Clt

This Community is "other".
We love to help with information. But some question, including yours, are asked all day long. You will earn respect in here when you research in this forum, all informations you are looking for are beeing diacussed to death already here.

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Sorry for the silly question but I'm really a novice I don't know anything about it
Fair enough, and I’m sorry for my flippant reply. But I included two useful links in my first reply, and I strongly suggest you take your time, and read as much as possible - there’s a ton of information here, you’ll quickly start to get the hang of things. And in the meantime, try to resist the temptation to ask every random question that crosses your mind.

timmywatch

Renowned Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
4/11/16
They are European. They cant own V8 do to registration cost and fuel is $10 euro for a Gallon lol. JK

Haha yeah maybe. I was just joking too :)

Also I an german and unfortunately have to pay that aswell haha.

And btw it’s only getting worse over here hahah

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
They are European. They cant own V8 do to registration cost and fuel is $10 euro for a Gallon lol. JK

I was also making a joke when I mentioned a 1400cc car, just to make a point. What a hilarious bunch we are.

So yeah, it's funny you mention V8. That's what I drive (4.8L) so the recent petrol rationing of £10 worth of fuel maximum each time I visit a gas station barely gets me off their forecourt. But hey, let's not derail the OP's thread any more.

Reactions: deadpan

deadpan

1/6/19
Over the horizon
1400cc? So you mean an RC car?

I have a car with a 1300cc engine. It creates 110bhp at the flywheel and weighs 500kg. It obliterates most V8 cars on both track and road. I also have a car with a 2500cc turbo engine. In that I get overtaken by Nissan micra’s regularly.

Reactions: EuroTime25

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
I have a car with a 1300cc engine. It creates 110bhp at the flywheel and weighs 500kg. It obliterates most V8 cars on both track and road.

Pretty much this. Anyone who thinks engine displacement is remotely equivalent to performance need look no further than a Kawasaki Ninja

Reactions: deadpan

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
What car are you buying pops?

I was just using a random average engine size, to make an analogous point about how silly it was to ask whether a certain movement in a watch meant the watch would be good quality. The comment was completely hypothetical.

By complete coincidence however, we do have a new Citroen C3 Aircross ordered for Mrs. Pops. But I have so little interest in it that I don't even know what its engine size is. Ah okay, just Googled it - it's a 1.2. :)

Reactions: kswiss1900

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
complete coincidence however, we do have a new Citroen C3 Aircross ordered for Mrs. Pops. But I have so little interest in it that I don't even know what its engine size is. . :)

Mrs Fighter has a similar new Citroen.. I couldn't even tell you what model it is. It's a C something..:D My own cars however, I could tell you all the stats :cool: