• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Glidelock bracelet for Gen 16570

Nickthegreek

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/9/16
HI all,

Wonder if you can help, I'd like to get the best bracelet with gridlock clasp to fit my gen 16570, as want to make the appearance more modern, without spending 2k on the bracelet.

If anyone knows what bracelet I could order from the TD's that would work that would be really helpful.

Thanks

Mark

keisuke_z

Renowned Member
22/1/13
HI all,

Wonder if you can help, I'd like to get the best bracelet with gridlock clasp to fit my gen 16570, as want to make the appearance more modern, without spending 2k on the bracelet.

If anyone knows what bracelet I could order from the TD's that would work that would be really helpful.

Thanks

Mark

From what I’ve learned in my short foray into the world of Rolex, right now the ARF 116610 bracelet is one of the leading ones in terms of quality. I’ve got 2 myself and compared to the VSF clasp that came with my 126610 the ARF is much better. Caveat: I have no gens to compare with so I can’t speak to accuracy. Just that the ARF clasp functions better overall, and feels more refined.

So you could keep an eye out on the sales forum for one and use the clasp from that, or you could try ordering through a TD. Alternatively, Aliexpress seems to have listings for ARF bracelets but you’ll have to test your luck there on whether those are true.

Layo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/11/17
Hit up Rubberman , he can probably get you an ARF 97200 bracelet. I have one from him currently on my 16610.