• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GMT-MASTER II 126710 BLACK/BLUE Batman - Which one is the best?

Nitrus3

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/5/17
I´m looking for a GMT-Master II.
Which one is the best?
I already have a Sub Noob V7 and the Quality is very high.
Thanks for helping.

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
well, you should know by now that there's no such thing as "the" best in this rep business (especially now that vsf is gone)

but I'd go for either arf (is arf even open nowadays?) or clean if you want OOTB but if you plan on franken rof or vrf wouldn't be a bad choice either (now that noob is gone as well)

Like many, I was patiently waiting for vsf gmt but it seems like that day will never come...sigh.
I had to settle with arf for batman and clean for pepsi for now.

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Man you've been here for 4 years, you should know better than to open a thread to ask which model is the best. Maybe you could do a little bit of research, identify the ones you're interested in and then ask more specific questions?

C'mon - give the man a break - we all have lazy days - I'm having one right now. He has been registered for 4 years but has he actually been here all that time? That's a big wedge of your life to dedicate to finding the best GMT rep. Perhaps he actually has a life outside of reps. If so I'm well jell....:peacesign: