is also CF closed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is also CF closed?

Some TD say CF is also closed? Which Batman is now the best and on VSF quality?

Anne

Did they say closed for good because of the raids or closed temporarily because of Chinese national festivities? These are 2 very different things. I haven't seen anything about CF being definitely closed, but China is going through mid autumn festival and upcoming Golden week so that probably affects all factories

Comment

CF has not closed for raids, it seems that, at the moment, clean is immune to raids or at least lucky.
      it is true that many factories close a couple of seddimane dislocated for the Chinese holidays. but apparently according to Li, CF is also active during the holidays.

this does not mean, however, that CF itself is in great difficulty due to the many requests for pepsi, but above all batman, and the few stocks. in fact, they have fallen behind on batmans quite a bit.
      WTB VSF 116619LB

Comment

If jtime cant source Clean, then they are closed. if not, at least he can. He has the best connections to this factory.
        My Postings are written in German and translated with Google translate. If i call you a idiot or an asshole, it may just be an translation issue.

German Bierhaus Telegram Gruppe:
        https://t.me/joinchat/TKyUrSPXTLY4M2Vk

Comment

Originally posted by derjenigewelcher View Post
          If jtime cant source Clean, then they are closed. if not, at least he can. He has the best connections to this factory.
          There's a difference between closed for a couple of weeks and closed forever. If they're just closed for a few weeks - and I haven't seen any proof of anything else - then OP should just wait if

Comment

Originally posted by derjenigewelcher View Post
            There's a difference between closed for a couple of weeks and closed forever. If they're just closed for a few weeks - and I haven't seen any proof of anything else - then OP should just wait if she wants a CF batman

Comment

I've received my QC for my clean 116710 (batman) so they aren't closed.

Comment

Originally posted by Venniz View Post
                I've received my QC for my clean 116710 (batman) so they aren't closed.
                Thanks for confirming!

Comment

do you know if noob will open again?

Comment

Originally posted by anto88 View Post
                    do you know if noob will open again?
                    Sead and Ryan tell me that Noob never open again, VSF maybe but they ar not sure.

So we will never see again the beautiful Daytona with 4130

Comment

Originally posted by lukko View Post

Sead and Ryan tell me that Noob never open again, VSF maybe but they ar not sure.

With the demand for a working 4130 I strongly believe another factory will make the a4130 again. And it’s true that these raids have messed everything up…. This too shall pass. Even a rep from a lesser factory is still pretty dam good compared to 5 years ago

Comment

Originally posted by lukko View Post

I can't believe!!!

do you know where I can find a noob Daytona? ready to pay a premium on it

Comment

^you and everyone else mate

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

The factory which produced VS and 4130 movements (Dangdong) has ended contracts in june 2021 with noob/vsf. (I read this somewhere). The problem is, dangsong has a new CEO which is not kn mood tonproduce clone movements (raid stuff...).

so maybe we just will see VR movements and hybrids
                            My Postings are written in German and translated with Google translate. If i call you a idiot or an asshole, it may just be an translation issue.

German Bierhaus Telegram Gruppe:
                            https://t.me/joinchat/TKyUrSPXTLY4M2Vk

Comment

may I ask you
                              is there any other rep with working chrono subdial?

Comment

Working...
                              X