• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BEST Submariner now instead of VSF

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
I have about 30 VSF submariners, all different models. Purchased anything I can get my hands on during raids. They were not cheap either lol. That being said anyone who wants one feel free to send me a direct message. There is nothing that even comes close to VSF now in my opinion...

Pics or it's BS..:poster_spam:

Reactions: J_rwi and RonP

Stuart Pitt

Supporter
Certified
29/5/21
US
I like BP, because if the 2824 clone (Hangzhou 6301?) gives me a problem, I can easily swap in an ETA.

Munz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/1/21
United Kingdom
Has anyone had their hands on JVS? hearing a lot of noise about this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atjovic

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
14/8/18
Omg guys no one is trying to do a back door sale, u need to all relax. If I sell anything it will be posted and done properly. I've never sold anything on here so I will read what I need to do if and when I decide to sell anything. I'm just having some fun bro so don't be such haters...

atjovic

Banned
14/8/18
muiramas bro are u the little kid in school who used to get picked on and go tattle tail to the teacher? lol bro u need to get a life. U think I'm worried that ur sending raddave ur corny little vent post trying to get me in trouble..lololol..Don't hate on me because ur so insignificant that u need to interject on someone having some fun. Let me explain something to u, if u was trying to do something backdoor or shady I wouldn't even be here on this site, id be selling on repgeek, which everyone knows is pretty much the wild wild west. I'm actually on this site due to how stringent they are and the honest people here are. That being said if I ever decide to sell any of my amazing vsf watches it will def not be to u lol too bad for u bro....@raddave

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
muiramas bro are u the little kid in school who used to get picked on and go tattle tail to the teacher? lol bro u need to get a life. U think I'm worried that ur sending raddave ur corny little vent post trying to get me in trouble..lololol..Don't hate on me because ur so insignificant that u need to interject on someone having some fun. Let me explain something to u, if u was trying to do something backdoor or shady I wouldn't even be here on this site, id be selling on repgeek, which everyone knows is pretty much the wild wild west. I'm actually on this site due to how stringent they are and the honest people here are. That being said if I ever decide to sell any of my amazing vsf watches it will def not be to u lol too bad for u bro....@raddave

Lmao. Are you 12 or something?

Reactions: Ecender

Holy0ne

Known Member
27/6/21
I think JVS V2 looks pretty good. Still waiting to get a submariner I will probably get either the ZF 116610 or the JVS 126610.

atjovic

Banned
14/8/18
muiramas u should be asking urself that question not me. I did not comment about you, it was u with all of ur infinite wisdom on the rules who engaged with me, remember? Then u tagged raddave on ur corny little post to show him what an amazing guy u are. He must be sooooo impressed with u bro and how u go from thread to thread and make sure everyone is following all the rules and if not u report back to him lol. Ur like the thread police lol good job bro!!!! Then u actually try to turn it around and say I'm the one acting like I'm 12. Not even to mention ur not even a Patron on the RWI site. lol I guess the fee was too high for u. Maybe they will make u one for free now since it the thread police....

Munz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/1/21
United Kingdom
Gentlemen in your experience, which company is this?

Man is saying its VSF.

f5d618433e47a1593fa91e1316eaea3a.jpg

a43494bb306aac9f81ccb89cf77acb23.jpg

172bc0f46f40b7ec566e2e9988721d27.jpg

4cc09c8faccc0066c1980e4cc1aa3bec.jpg

NFleischer

I'm Pretty Popular
9/12/08
My Starbucks from VSF has the same claspcode, looks good to me. I'd say prolly VSF>

WolfKissed

Renowned Member
Supporter
29/6/21
California
Hi.
I have been waiting VSF come back long time and I think they are not coming back soon or forever.
hope they come back.

I contacted TRUSTY TIME and they recommand ZZF, Clean or RF.

I want best as VSF.
What is best maker for Submariner instead of VSF?

PURETIME released Submariner 41mm 126610 LN Black Ceramic 904L Steel Clean 1:1 Best Edition VR3235
https://puretimewatch.io/submariner...904l-steel-clean-1-1-best-edition-vr3235.html

RF version from Trusty time : ROLSUB0387A - Submariner 126610LN 904 41mm SS/SS Blk RF RF3235
https://trustytime.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_7&products_id=23697

Thanks.

I believe Clean is the next best in line now for Sub especially no date

replicalover001

Horology Curious
10/6/19
Now, I'm really getting confused here. I have had the same question in my mind as ljp379.
I've also been reading a lot about Clean being a poor replica whereas trusted dealers rave about how comparable it is to VSF.

I do admit that doing your own research is the way to go but its also difficult for someone who are relatively new to replica and when the information is so conflicting. We do not get the watches in real life before we have paid for. I was going to go for clean and suddenly someone comes and posts on the forum that its a poor replica and don't buy. So back to square one again :(