• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Who has the best Subby right now?

topslop1

Horology Curious
26/3/21
Looking for a sub - I've purchased from intime and I liked the transactions there; so if it's in stock over there that would be appreciated.

What brand(s) subby is looking best?

zachsdad82

Supporter
Certified
20/2/14
Most of these other posters are telling you to go with Rolex. But let's be honest, I am pretty sure you are after a replica sub right? In that case, I will be happy to help.

There are a number of good options available, with each year, the rep makers getting the smaller details better and better, and the models getting closer and closer to the real thing. They really are AAA, 1:1 quality these days.

I would suggest taking a look at this model in the following link - probably the best bang for your buck replica sub you can buy today. Found here

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
Most of these other posters are telling you to go with Rolex. But let's be honest, I am pretty sure you are after a replica sub right? In that case, I will be happy to help.

There are a number of good options available, with each year, the rep makers getting the smaller details better and better, and the models getting closer and closer to the real thing. They really are AAA, 1:1 quality these days.

I would suggest taking a look at this model in the following link - probably the best bang for your buck replica sub you can buy today. Found here

I knew its a trap but I just couldnt resist lmao bravo bro :D

Ecender

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
26/10/18
Miami, Fl

Beautiful, definitely the best ootb

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
ooking for a sub - I've purchased from intime and I liked the transactions there; so if it's in stock over there that would be appreciated.

What brand(s) subby is looking best?

Read the F. rules.
Use the F. rules.
Then you are welcome.

Or: ask a td "who has the best sub".

Reactions: Ecender

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/21
Canada
The only reason I clicked the link is because I've memorized what dQw4w9WgXcQ as a URL suffix on youTube goes to, and the link didn't point there.

ProGamer73061

Renowned Member
14/1/19
Germany
I contacted the dealer on this website but the display is all empty. Did they get raided too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh no, you are horribly wrong. You must search for a AD and he could sell you watches if he like. But for favorite watches they have a waiting list ;-)

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Those "who has the best whatever" threads are so hot right now !
0cfcd38ab0c8fee3cd478d4c07ff1f52.gif

Envoyé de mon SM-G991B en utilisant Tapatalk

d4v3

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
20/3/13
I just hear that the new clones of the noob clone are true 1:1 made with the original clone dissected and have interchangable parts as per gen