• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My collection, two need to go

Hypes

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/5/16
My dream collection! Impossible to let two go from these. Don’t do it!

Reactions: japer

zachsdad82

Supporter
Certified
20/2/14
Breitling and the Grey DJ for me would be the ones to go....

Good luck with whatever you decide!

ZD82

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
Sell the lot and buy a proper watch like a Jaeger LeCoultre or a Zenith!

I'll take my hat :mousepanic-r:

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
also, I would get rid of sea dweller then buy...a gold or platinum...something with solid high value metal with the proceeds. I had the chance to own a lot of great watches and some not so great. I found out I never wore over half of them. Just keep the ones you absolutely wear all the time...it made my life easier. Hope that helps.

japer

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
19/5/12
EU
also, I would get rid of sea dweller then buy...a gold or platinum...something with solid high value metal with the proceeds. I had the chance to own a lot of great watches and some not so great. I found out I never wore over half of them. Just keep the ones you absolutely wear all the time...it made my life easier. Hope that helps.

Thanks, i think that’s true. The Breit, the SD are going, never wear them (anymore).. I’ll give the Breit away and sell the SD. The rest, I’ll keep. The GMT, I think, will probably only grow in popularity. Nice watch to keep.

Reactions: Vvvlllooo