• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Italian Rolex bracelets (

markiemark

Bracelet King
Patron
18/4/13
EU
Introduction
A lot of people asked about my Italian bracelets that I include in my builds, so I decided to buy a few extra for those who want edone as my supplier only sells in bulk. That kinda escalated and I bought even more. tripdog bought from me and he told me it was the best he has seen. I asked him to write a review, but he is too busy making awesome builds (no offence buddy!). So decided to do a little introduction myself, and let you guys be judges by looking at the pics.

First, what are Italian bracelets?
They are high-end replica bracelets, with correct stamps/engravings/markings. The quality is better than standard rep, you especially feel the difference in the 62510H jubilee. The standard reps are very light and make a rattling sound. The Italian variant is like gen. Nice smooth and solid feel.
Upon arrival they felt a bit dry/stiff. So a little luke-warm water with some handsoap really does the magic!

Are they really made in Italy?
I'm not 100% sure, the wholesale is located in Italy and he sources them locally, hence the name. Also the quality is high-end, so I named them Italian bracelets.

For which Rolex models are they?
These are for the older Rolex with lugholes, so non-SEL. Submariner, Sea-dweller, Explorer, GMT, Datejust, Daytona etc.

Which bracelets are available?
78360 Oyster (in pic)
62510H Jubilee (in pic)
78790 Oyster
93150 Oyster
78390 Oyster (in pic)

Pics
jUUIrn.jpg

jUUqLE.jpg

jUUiCt.jpg

jUUmS2.jpg

jUUy3s.jpg

jUUOE3.jpg

jUU1yY.jpg

jUU94D.jpg

jUUnck.jpg

jUU8mo.jpg

jUUrCJ.jpg

jUUtSP.jpg

jUUQeW.jpg

jUUlrS.jpg

markiemark

Bracelet King
Patron
18/4/13
EU
Forgot to mention, he also has 19mm Jubilees and Oysters. For vintage Daytonas (6265/6253/etc).

andyc

Nitimur in vetitum
Certified
4/6/10
Those look VERY nice....!

Dpap

Renowned Member
Gold Patron
Certified
20/6/13
Any chance of a 18k president bracelet?

Reactions: bigbug303

tanith

Renowned Member
Certified
17/8/18
wow, some great photos
will you be selling more of these in the future, and bracelets other than the two listed in the parts thread?

markiemark

Bracelet King
Patron
18/4/13
EU
wow, some great photos
will you be selling more of these in the future, and bracelets other than the two listed in the parts thread?

Yes, ALL of them are available for purchase. I will create a Google form for those who want to order. Since I need to order a minimum quantity.

markiemark

Bracelet King
Patron
18/4/13
EU
Interested, but where are you based? I'm in Italy, so everything from outside EU will be caught by customs

I'm in EU as well. But shipped a little less than 20 to outside EU without problems

JohnnyBe

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/1/16
What is the priceof the 78390?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: Robbs01

Clarkent

SuperfranKent®️
Gold Patron
Certified
12/9/19
Smallville
Introduction
A lot of people asked about my Italian bracelets that I include in my builds, so I decided to buy a few extra for those who want edone as my supplier only sells in bulk. That kinda escalated and I bought even more. tripdog bought from me and he told me it was the best he has seen. I asked him to write a review, but he is too busy making awesome builds (no offence buddy!). So decided to do a little introduction myself, and let you guys be judges by looking at the pics.

First, what are Italian bracelets?
They are high-end replica bracelets, with correct stamps/engravings/markings. The quality is better than standard rep, you especially feel the difference in the 62510H jubilee. The standard reps are very light and make a rattling sound. The Italian variant is like gen. Nice smooth and solid feel.
Upon arrival they felt a bit dry/stiff. So a little luke-warm water with some handsoap really does the magic!

Are they really made in Italy?
I'm not 100% sure, the wholesale is located in Italy and he sources them locally, hence the name. Also the quality is high-end, so I named them Italian bracelets.

For which Rolex models are they?
These are for the older Rolex with lugholes, so non-SEL. Submariner, Sea-dweller, Explorer, GMT, Datejust, Daytona etc.

Which bracelets are available?
78360 Oyster (in pic)
62510H Jubilee (in pic)
78790 Oyster
93150 Oyster
78390 Oyster (in pic)

Pics
jUUIrn.jpg

jUUqLE.jpg

jUUiCt.jpg

jUUmS2.jpg

jUUy3s.jpg

jUUOE3.jpg

jUU1yY.jpg

jUU94D.jpg

jUUnck.jpg

jUU8mo.jpg

jUUrCJ.jpg

jUUtSP.jpg

jUUQeW.jpg

jUUlrS.jpg

Wonderful

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Clarkent

SuperfranKent®️
Gold Patron
Certified
12/9/19
Smallville
Wonderful

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Slugger

Absent Minded Professor
Supporter
Certified
17/9/20
CONUS
Yes, ALL of them are available for purchase. I will create a Google form for those who want to order. Since I need to order a minimum quantity.

Hmmmm...That might not be the safest way to go. But I do want to say, those bracelets are beautiful!!!!
jUoHuS.gif

Last edited:

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
markiemark - Nice bracelets indeed. Have you run any of this through administration to make sure this is OK to do here ?