• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

126610 from Clean factory

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
First batch is out, basically if you didn't order now, you will have to wait a long time because clean is going om vacation. And they are releasing this on limited batches.

Reactions: KJ2020

VG87

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
30/5/21
First batch is out, basically if you didn't order now, you will have to wait a long time because clean is going om vacation. And they are releasing this on limited batches.

Nothing wrong in waiting, for me. I jumped on the first batch of the blro and blnr and then they came with some improvements (and flaws respectively) so for this one I'd rather wait until the Chinese go on their holidays and come back on a fresh mind to bring up improved versions :p

And who knows, maybe they run out of those shitty gaskets and start using some proper ones!

Last edited:

Carrick1

30/8/15
Any one interested in the rest of the QC’s or I guess it’s not allowed

daniel8888

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/7/11
The cyclops doenst look convincing to me

andreiionut

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/12/16
🌏
I have vsf 126610 and clasp is not best ,
cf 126610 got arf bracelet , I need ask Li can he get me just bracelet for now

I'm on the same ship, I asked Li and he said that the factory doesn't sell the bracelet separately for the moment.

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
Genuine Rolex gaskets are not clear/transparent, they are a white colour too!
It might have more to do with the crystal edge profile on rep types.
Left is CF, middle is Rolex and right is Cousins UK.
a007658478144cde8c18b71fe3138661.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is correct, the cf crystal isn’t completely polished / finished properly all the way around and under the beveled edge leaving a slight raw white sapphire surface. Doesn’t look great tbh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
Probably mentioned this before but the Cf dial lume material is still a bit of a let down Being a different colour from the hands and even even more from gen hands. This means even gen hands will look worse against the dial

Robin.Hood

8/11/17
Probably mentioned this before but the Cf dial lume material is still a bit of a let down Being a different colour from the hands and even even more from gen hands. This means even gen hands will look worse against the dial

Totally agreed. The only thing that bothers me from CF watches is the lume color on dial. It is hard to explain, but It is somehow bit pinkish at sunlight.

Reactions: mnkoshka

andreiionut

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/12/16
🌏
clasp code 1ld it's arf
I got 116610 zzf v3 with bracelet 1ld it's much better then vsf

Someone on reddit has these new CF 41mms, and said that the bracelet and clasp feel a lot cheaper than VSF's.

How does the CF 126610 come with an ARF bracelet when ARF doesn't even make the 126610?

There is a third party factory that makes the bracelets for ARF, so technically would be possible but I doubt it. I guess we should wait and see after more people get theirs.
I checked with Li and he said it's ARF, but I dunno.

Last edited:
Reactions: derjenigewelcher