• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

126610 from Clean factory

panchobarronr

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/4/18
Looks great message the TD first to see wich Factory are open or shipping watch..with the Raids many Factorys are closed

Reactions: rockdaytona

Kielxx

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
8/8/20
I have vsf 126610 and clasp is not best ,
cf 126610 got arf bracelet , I need ask Li can he get me just bracelet for now

Robin.Hood

8/11/17
Not a fan of those SEL gaps, hopefully that's going to be fixed
Yes. I also can see the SEL gaps from listed watch, even the DJ41 from Clean.

Since had no issue with previous subs so hope it's going to be fixed soon.

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
Wow well done clean.Looks even better from the vsf i think?

malisimo

Renowned Member
29/8/15
So, if chinese rep factories really only join pieces from some providers, is posible that vsf´s providers sell now to other factories.
Am I wrong?

This 126610 looks very good. Let´s wait to qc´s picts.

Reactions: eqw72

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
White gasket around the crystal is instant tell from across town. The rest looks decent enough but we can't see build quality through a picture, so hopefully the bezel fits this time and isn't packed with grease and the insert is press fit rather than sticky tape etc..

I like the SEL midlinks on the bracelet, this is the only advantage that I can see over a VSF.

eqw72

Gangsterville
Supporter
Certified
8/9/20
White gasket around the crystal is instant tell from across town. The rest looks decent enough but we can't see build quality through a picture, so hopefully the bezel fits this time and isn't packed with grease and the insert is press fit rather than sticky tape etc..

I like the SEL midlinks on the bracelet, this is the only advantage that I can see over a VSF.

Agreed. Let’s see who is first to get their hands on one and do a review. I’m sure if Clean are confident about this product they will be pushing it out quick. If initial deliveries have QC issues then it’s probably not the VSF replacement we are all hoping for. Just my 2c’s…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
I like it, feel RF is a better option anyway. CF have sick parts: hands, insert, dial and bracelet

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
KJ2020 what do u think about this "S3235" movement? same quality as the VS3235 ?

I would be very surprised if there is more than one next-gen 3235 movement. From the pics, the movement in the CF looks identical to the one in the RF. There are more pics and info on the movement in the RF thread. It's also been called a VR3235.

Of course it's possible there are different suppliers of these movements with varying quality (like SA, SH, VR, etc.) But this early in the next-gen game it's too soon to tell. I'm glad to see an alternative to the VS3235, I had nothing but trouble with mine and in fact it's getting replaced with a VR3235 very soon.

jUWyB4.jpg

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...lue-hairspring

Last edited:

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU

No,except the bracelet.
​​​​dial,insert,hands,rehaut are looking better But i need to see the CG to decide,you can understand from the pics if CG are good or are the classic bad CG of clean subs?

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
No,except the bracelet.
​​​​dial,insert,hands,rehaut are looking better But i need to see the CG to decide,you can understand from the pics if CG are good or are the classic bad CG of clean subs?

Street has right this aint really an upgrade to the vsf, even the rf looking better. You know that vsf used a clean insert on their vsf 126xxx? Xtal on the clean subs looks ass like all of their models.

Reactions: j21

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
Street has right this aint really an upgrade to the vsf, even the rf looking better. You know that vsf used a clean insert on their vsf 126xxx? Xtal on the clean subs looks ass like all of their models.

Nope did not know this.
Then thats bad news for us and i was seriously thinking to order it.