• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Clean Factory DJ41 3235

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
Ah. This makes me want one! Never been a fan of fluted but this….

Sent from the RWI App

Same here. Still some doubts on the size, 39+mm, fluted bezel, cyclops, not really an understatement. Not that it's supposed to be, still that may be too loud for my taste. Mark1937 may I ask what wrist size you have and it would be really great if you could make a Pic just a bit farther away to see a bit more of the arm, I always like to see the "bigger picture", gives me more info on size and overall looks . Thanks

wolfiqar

6/6/20
United Kingdom
Finally received my DJ41 Rhodium

50bf820cdcff4d2c2a7331be7ed60a3d.jpg

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Same here. Still some doubts on the size, 39+mm, fluted bezel, cyclops, not really an understatement. Not that it's supposed to be, still that may be too loud for my taste. Mark1937 may I ask what wrist size you have and it would be really great if you could make a Pic just a bit farther away to see a bit more of the arm, I always like to see the "bigger picture", gives me more info on size and overall looks . Thanks

My wrist is 17.5 cm :)

Feefo

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
My wrist is 17.5 cm :)

Thanks! Well it does fit very nicely on your wrist, congrats, it's a beautiful watch. May fit on mine as well, just a couple mm less... I'll have to get on my Ad's nerves and try 41 and 39 on. Again.
Enjoy yours, a great buy!

p0kiri

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
3/11/21

my wrist is 17.5 too. so i am guessing a 39 would be a good fit. i think i will stick with smooth bezel though

Feefo

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
It will be a good fit for sure. I'm shy of the 17,5 and have some 40mm that fit just fine. Size wise, no problem, it's a matter of how "present" the watch is, in my opinion. My 40mm are dress watches, subdued. I have an explorer 39mm and must admit that that begins to feel more powerful, just trying to understand if it's too much or not for my personal tastes. A DJ will be even more present I guess.

chrisomatic

22/6/15
Did anyone receive the new Clean Datejust Batch with the "Ultramen" Sticker on the back?

Seems they are using the new Xtal within this batch which is supposed to be on the same level as VSF.

As reference: https://imgur.com/a/7g284K1

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
Did anyone receive the new Clean Datejust Batch with the "Ultramen" Sticker on the back?

Seems they are using the new Xtal within this batch which is supposed to be on the same level as VSF.

As reference: https://imgur.com/a/7g284K1
CF has made a great cyclops in their latest batch, no doubt. But they still have a lack on AR/black hole effect on all their Rolex models and thats a problem for people that are used to the gen crystal. Like the member 3 posts above here I choose prof crystal over CF (if you dont want pay for gen crystal).

Skickat från min SM-G973F via Tapatalk

Last edited:

chrisomatic

22/6/15
CF has made a great cyclops in their latest batch, no doubt. But they still have a lack on AR/black hole effect on all their Rolex models and thats a problem for people that are used to the gen crystal. Like the member 3 posts above here I choose prof crystal over CF (if you dont want pay for gen crystal).

Skickat från min SM-G973F via Tapatalk

Interesting! What is your personal opinion about.
Xtal: VSF vs CF
Bezel: VSF vs CF

RepMafia

Horology Curious
5/12/18
St. Petersburg Florida
CF V2 is the winner

Love my CF DJ, bracelet feels much MUCH better.

Having said that, everything about VSF “looks” better in terms of when the light hits (including the bracelet) if we’re talking about being 3-6 feet away, VSF is my choice.

Maybe I’m crazy but side by side in the light, my CF just seems dull including the bezel.