• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Clean Factory DJ41 3235

chrisomatic

22/6/15
Thats why im saying, cf extremly good cyclops, almost identical to gen

but have milky ring around crystal-dial which starting to annoying me a little… vsf and prof dont have cyclops look and shape like gen… so i must choose between cyclops and crystal edge or go to gen to have both

Black Hole effect is still better on VSF imo.

But CF made a huge improvement with the new crystal, thats for sure.

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
If you’re gonna swap crystal then should just save up for gen crystal. Vsf crystal also has its own flaws and you will be thinking to upgrade again.

Exactly… so pitty that rim is still milky, because if this ,mine sample would have transparent rim it would be almost distinguish from gen

makeherdance

Known Member
28/11/18
Am I blind or is this a V2 glass with a V1 bezel?
Milky ring is significantly lower than other CFs.

Bobi01

2/2/19
Keep your money :) CF is fine, 95% as good as gen, and learn to ignore the milky ring tbh :)

Buy yourself another watch instead of the crazy expensive crystal prices imo. BTF Daytona is a good shout :p

Hmm that would be very good to ignore the ring bro haha

Reactions: Sonofalich

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Hmm that would be very good to ignore the ring bro haha

Ignore it my guy, save the money, buy the Daytona :) You're only saying this because you're reading what a few insecure paranoid idiots say on a forum and you're wearing your watch a lot. Your rep is fine, looks lovely. 99% of people are never going to notice it, make sure you're in that 99%. Don't be too obsessive.

I had my CF with a "milky" gasket/crystal next to my gen and never even noticed it, don't sweat the small things :)

Radolux

Known Member
11/9/21
Maybe a very stupid question but hopefully i get the answer here :)

In case the movement of this CF breaks -> can I install a ETA 2824 / ETA 2836?

Or will this just won’t fit?

saxo

Renowned Member
21/3/16
Maybe a very stupid question but hopefully i get the answer here :)

In case the movement of this CF breaks -> can I install a ETA 2824 / ETA 2836?

Or will this just won’t fit?

Tried asking a modder for a switch, told me not possible due to the case. A VR3235 is a lot more accessible than a VS3235.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Radolux

Bobi01

2/2/19
Ignore it my guy, save the money, buy the Daytona :) You're only saying this because you're reading what a few insecure paranoid idiots say on a forum and you're wearing your watch a lot. Your rep is fine, looks lovely. 99% of people are never going to notice it, make sure you're in that 99%. Don't be too obsessive.

I had my CF with a "milky" gasket/crystal next to my gen and never even noticed it, don't sweat the small things :)

Haha for those fuckers one wristie

Bobi01

2/2/19
Is it possible to replace cyclops without damage? Wonder if would be possible to install clean cyclops on vsf crystal

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
Even if possible bro, who would have the skill of getting a perfect genlike glued edge around the cyclops as end result!? Dont think it will be worth the time and money.

I think next and final step is gen crystal even if both VSF and CF cyclops are great.

Skickat från min SM-G973F via Tapatalk

Last edited:

Bobi01

2/2/19
Even if possible bro, who would have the skill of getting a perfect genlike glued edge around the cyclops as end result!? Dont think it will be worth the time and money.

I think next and final step is gen crystal even if both VSF and CF cyclops are great.

Skickat från min SM-G973F via Tapatalk

Im too opsessed about the details and you know me, but vsf cyclops cant compare with clean cyclops (mine sample or this version i have), vsf doesnt have that glue around, it is smaller than clean and that makes that distiorions of the numbers all the time, black hole is a hair better on vsf but clean definetly winner overall

MambaMentality60

8/24
Certified
30/5/20
Australia
Im too opsessed about the details and you know me, but vsf cyclops cant compare with clean cyclops (mine sample or this version i have), vsf doesnt have that glue around, it is smaller than clean and that makes that distiorions of the numbers all the time, black hole is a hair better on vsf but clean definetly winner overall

You need a Gen crystal. PERIOD.

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
Beautiful. Next on my list. Enjoy!