• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Clean Factory DJ41 3235

LUKEDOWN

Looking Around
29/5/22

I just received this photo does it look like an updated version v2? or not? I can't understand .. what do you think?

Mmejestic16

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/5/22
I love the VSF quality especially with a Gen crystal..BUT I have not found anyone talking about the case (I’m sure I missed it as this thread is massive)..how do you make it sharper? More Gen like

butler182

Renowned Member
14/12/20
Has anyone received a full V2 watch yet (ie hands, bezel and crystal)? If so, which model?

Fab87pz

2/8/18
Just received confirmation from Li that all the watches he has in stock/avalaible are updated V2. Unfortunately he Also confirmed me that the reference Number engraved beetween the lugs Is still incorrect (126300 instead of 126334). Don't understand why CF makes these mistakes After such a good work. I know It Is a very minor issue , but for a very nitpick guy like I am ,This Is the unique reason why I haven't bought It yet

butler182

Renowned Member
14/12/20
Just received confirmation from Li that all the watches he has in stock/avalaible are updated V2. Unfortunately he Also confirmed me that the reference Number engraved beetween the lugs Is still incorrect (126300 instead of 126334). Don't understand why CF makes these mistakes After such a good work. I know It Is a very minor issue , but for a very nitpick guy like I am ,This Is the unique reason why I haven't bought It yet

Do you know if Li's definition of V2 includes V2 hands? I see a lot of V2 bezels and crystals posted, but very few V2 hands.

Fab87pz

2/8/18
Do you know if Li's definition of V2 includes V2 hands? I see a lot of V2 bezels and crystals posted, but very few V2 hands.

No , actually in my question I asked " V2 with updated bezel and Crystal" so he didn't even mention hands in his reply

Justin.ade

Horology Curious
6/5/21
Hi guys,
Is it possible to get the scratches out and if so do you know how?

In the 2nd picture you can see which wipes I would use are these good ?

Rastapopoulos

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
5/4/19
Germany

A true beauty! Only concern is the clasp, that is not the tightest. The ‚O‘ in the Rolex lettering seems to be pretty thin. But all in all this is an amazing dial and overall great quality.

Reactions: Radolux

butler182

Renowned Member
14/12/20
Hi guys,
Is it possible to get the scratches out and if so do you know how?

In the 2nd picture you can see which wipes I would use are these good ?

Cape cod cloth is good for light scratches. Felt wheel and buffing paste can do wonders for heavy/deep scratches. See video below:

Reactions: Justin.ade

butler182

Renowned Member
14/12/20
No , actually in my question I asked " V2 with updated bezel and Crystal" so he didn't even mention hands in his reply

I figured as much. Would be very nice to some full V2 watches with correct engravings come out. I'd be a buyer for sure.