• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Clean Factory DJ41 3235

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
There is ring/glue around the cyclops on gen. Some say it looks like a halo some say white ring even if it's not a PURE white ring of course but this new CF crystal looks very genlike in that aspect even if they could improve the AR-coating/black hole effect.

Skickat från min SM-G973F via Tapatalk

FiliGelli

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
11/2/17
EU
Haven’t compared but color doesn’t seem to look to bad does it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No mate, absolutely not.
I'm receiving a spare v2 fluted bezel for my vsf with smooth bezel so i was thinking if is it worth to plate it of white gold or leave it as it is because it is right straight from factory.
Looking at the pics i'd say no difference but as we all know the "in hand" comparison is the real match.
Maybe someone could give us this answer comparing the v2 fluted bezel vs gen fluted bezel.

db914

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/3/10
No mate, absolutely not.
I'm receiving a spare v2 fluted bezel for my vsf with smooth bezel so i was thinking if is it worth to plate it of white gold or leave it as it is because it is right straight from factory.
Looking at the pics i'd say no difference but as we all know the "in hand" comparison is the real match.
Maybe someone could give us this answer comparing the v2 fluted bezel vs gen fluted bezel.

7188e681d8991e4ce136ec60775b31dd.jpg

Rhodium dial is CF v2 with gen xtal and datewheel. Black dial is a gen. Even up close it’s very hard to tell the difference. CF bezel is very good. Only under certain lighting conditions the gen gives off a yellowish hue. But at arms length wouldn’t be able to tell.

FiliGelli

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
11/2/17
EU
7188e681d8991e4ce136ec60775b31dd.jpg

Rhodium dial is CF v2 with gen xtal and datewheel. Black dial is a gen. Even up close it’s very hard to tell the difference. CF bezel is very good. Only under certain lighting conditions the gen gives off a yellowish hue. But at arms length wouldn’t be able to tell.

Many thanks!

Reactions: Tijdwijzer