• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Clean Factory DJ41 3235

gtaight

Horology Curious
23/4/22
Hi guys,

just ordered a Clean rolex datejust blue dial. and just got my QC pics. I'm not sure how to verify its acutally a clean and actually latest version. And i don't want to contravene the rules by posting the pic and asking to help verify. Def don't have the experience and eye to even be able to know what to look out for.

I've read numerous post but seems like u can only tell its Clean against a VSF etc. by like comparing dial colours etc

How do i go about getting expereinced tips on QC approval as to whether its

1) Clean
2) A good clean
3) Latest version
4) Not recycled picture - shouldn't the picture be tagged with - order number or something?

also the pictures i received are way much low resolution compared to the pictures above. I've requested for higher reso pics and different angles and movement pictures. The clean sticker isn't on the bracelet but the doremon is on the back.

bought from intime TD - using the link in this forum - so quite sure its real intime site.

Thanks

Last edited:

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Hi guys,

just ordered a Clean rolex datejust blue dial. and just got my QC pics. I'm not sure how to verify its acutally a clean and actually latest version. And i don't want to contravene the rules by posting the pic and asking to help verify. Def don't have the experience and eye to even be able to know what to look out for.

I've read numerous post but seems like u can only tell its Clean against a VSF etc. by like comparing dial colours etc

How do i go about getting expereinced tips on QC approval as to whether its

1) Clean
2) A good clean
3) Latest version

also the pictures i received are way much low resolution compared to the pictures above.

bopught from intime

Thanks

If you have a specific question (like is this clean V2?) you can post a couple of QC pics and ask it
But no "is this a good watch" or "does it have flaws" and no posting your entire QC album

If you're buying from a TD then the likely that you get something else that what you ordered is very low so don't worry too much

resynee

Horology Curious
13/1/21
I have a question for the owners of this watch: is it possible to change directly the date (not switching the time) ? I’ve received my CF and even if the crown can move to two positions, I can change only the time.
thanks

Tijdwijzer

Renowned Member
24/11/20
Europe
I have a question for the owners of this watch: is it possible to change directly the date (not switching the time) ? I’ve received my CF and even if the crown can move to two positions, I can change only the time.
thanks

Ofcourse its possible to instant switch date, without turning the hour hand 24hrs.

Last edited:

Tijdwijzer

Renowned Member
24/11/20
Europe

its crazy how sharp this dial is printed.
My second QC of clean v2, also v1 hands.. and the datewheel alignment is worse, but this dial is printed so sharp, unbelievable.

the first QC watch had a lil dot printed on CHRONOME "T" ER. so i had to RL the first one.

chrisomatic

22/6/15
Anyone has the newest CF Datejust Version inhand?
Latest rumors saying the they are using VSF Xtal now.. Pictures telling CF changed their Crystal but are they already on pair with VS?

Tijdwijzer

Renowned Member
24/11/20
Europe
Pictures telling CF changed their Crystal but are they already on pair with VS?

Yes, CF updated their crystal to a better cyclops. it now has no disortion on the edge, but the blackhole isnt very noticeable. while the blackhole effect on the VSF is better but lil more disortion on the edge.

I would say the quality is now even, depends what flaws youll accept.

Reactions: diamant and Akilles

cargo5

Horology Curious
18/6/21
Yes, CF updated their crystal to a better cyclops. it now has no disortion on the edge, but the blackhole isnt very noticeable. while the blackhole effect on the VSF is better but lil more disortion on the edge.

I would say the quality is now even, depends what flaws youll accept.

Is there a recommended dealer that I can be sure I will get the new batch through?

The1stWright

Known Member
2/1/20
CF doesn't make this in a smooth bezel format correct?

Also is getting rid of the milky white ring as easy as a gasket swap?

Looking for a datejust to create a superfranken.

Tijdwijzer

Renowned Member
24/11/20
Europe
CF doesn't make this in a smooth bezel format correct?

Also is getting rid of the milky white ring as easy as a gasket swap?

Looking for a datejust to create a superfranken.

No, Milky ring doesn't dissapear when you swap the gasket. If you did read this thread, you would have find out its the dubble bevled edge of the crystal

Mk0786

Horology Curious
8/3/22
Got my Wimbledon from jtime, alot of reading especially on this thread. Alot of the v1 v2 talk, I think this is v1 hands but V2 bezel(correct if wrong) but tbh , once it's on I don't really care haha .

Already looking at the blue and rhodium next ????
8aaeb070d709179b2cc32ff6279242b0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Mark1937

Patron
Certified
25/3/17
CF crystal changed, no white rings on the new batch :)
But hands are V1 ;-)

Reactions: Tijdwijzer

ApIcedOutt

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/6/19
CF crystal changed, no white rings on the new batch :)
But hands are V1 ;-)

V1 hands are so ass…
It’s an instant tell or something you’ll need to change . Once you see it you can’t unsee it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ApIcedOutt

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/6/19
Are you serious bro?

Why not?
For me it’s a flaw. Not a big one but still a flaw. Gmf and Vsf and arf all make decent hands..
I don’t see how I’m wrong here. Especially when they already made V2 hands that we’re great..

Last edited:

Mark1937

Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Why not?
For me it’s a flaw. Not a big one but still a flaw. Gmf and Vsf and arf all make decent hands..
I don’t see how I’m wrong here. Especially when they already made V2 hands that we’re great..

I will put in my CF handset VSF bro...but for me is invisible flaw. We are creazy :)))))))))