• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Clean Factory DJ41 3235

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
Can someone tell me hows the case shape (lugs and stuff) compared to gen and how good is VR3235 compared to VS3235! Thanks in advance and happy new year everybody kiss

Swiss Crown

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/2/21
Fr
from what I understood.
the vs3235 is better finished and it is compatible with many gen parts as well as the vr3235 not.

dbc98

Looking Around
17/6/18
Has anyone installed an aftermarket gasket? Going to install a prof xtal and want to pick up a gasket from esslinger (heard theyre genlike) but don't know which size to get...

Muhahah123

Horology Curious
6/1/22
A comparison of Gen vs the new Clean-Factory :)
DJ

Reactions: wNe

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17

Oh shit it's impressive! Thanks for sharing

Could I trouble you for a comparison of the crystal gasket? Trying to assess whether it's more white or if it's as much translucent as on the gen
Thank you!

Reactions: NightShot

Muhahah123

Horology Curious
6/1/22
Oh shit it's impressive! Thanks for sharing

Could I trouble you for a comparison of the crystal gasket? Trying to assess whether it's more white or if it's as much translucent as on the gen
Thank you!

I can try to do it - do you have any ideas how I take the pictures for your comparison? :D

timmywatch

Renowned Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
4/11/16
Interesting, because the Date Wheel is off on the left though.

Right, and also the text near 6 o’clock is a little wonky. But Bezel ist much sharper and better polished. Also Cf crown is to large.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Tobel

6/7/17
I can try to do it - do you have any ideas how I take the pictures for your comparison? :D

Aha thanks a lot ;)

I would say maybe try to assess with your own eyes whether the border of the crystal looks similar to you in terms of transparency or whether the VSF looks a bit whiter, looking at different angles and different lights (sun, artificial)

If they are the same to you then no need to bother you for pics but if you do see a difference then try to capture this difference in the setup (angle and light) that you noticed it most?

Does that make sense? Sorry I'm hardly a photographer :D
Thanks in advance

Muhahah123

Horology Curious
6/1/22
Aha thanks a lot ;)

I would say maybe try to assess with your own eyes whether the border of the crystal looks similar to you in terms of transparency or whether the VSF looks a bit whiter, looking at different angles and different lights (sun, artificial)

If they are the same to you then no need to bother you for pics but if you do see a difference then try to capture this difference in the setup (angle and light) that you noticed it most?

Does that make sense? Sorry I'm hardly a photographer :D
Thanks in advance

I think it is slightly different - it is the most visible on the last pictures :)
(Pictutes Incoming)

Tobel

6/7/17
I think it is slightly different - it is the most visible on the last pictures :)
(Pictutes Incoming)

Thanks a lot for taking the time. Yes it does seem a bit different indeed.

But overa this is really a stunning rep!

You're good at this man, congrats :D

NightShot

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/10/20

crazy as we took him for a crazy when talking about the joint last week. thanks for this post my friend. for me the seal is the biggest defect of this CF version much more than the cyclops

Last edited: