• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Clean Factory DJ41 3235

NightShot

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/10/20
Nice! Let us know if gen gasket can be used :)

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

i think just the gen joint would solve 90% of the problem. the cyclops is not that horrible, some people want to believe it.
any serious seller links for gen gaskets my friend? I find it nowhere. thanks in advance

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
i think just the gen joint would solve 90% of the problem. the cyclops is not that horrible, some people want to believe it.
any serious seller links for gen gaskets my friend? I find it nowhere. thanks in advance

So what's the problem with the rep gasket?

NightShot

24/10/20
I'm sorry I'm not following, what is the problem that you are talking about?

no problem. I'm talking about the clean joint which gives a white effect all around. it lets in less light than the gen.
me that's what bothers me the most. not the cyclops

Reactions: Foxxfire

Tobel

6/7/17
no problem. I'm talking about the clean joint which gives a white effect all around. it lets in less light than the gen.
me that's what bothers me the most. not the cyclops

Ok thanks for the additional explanation. So this joint is called a gasket, and that's what I was asking about earlier in this thread. It seems that it is indeed a little white as I thought
Noob Daytonas have a similar issue. Provided we can find another gasket this is something that any mod would easily fix.

Last edited:
Reactions: NightShot

NightShot

24/10/20
Ok thanks for the additional explanation. So this joint is called a gasket, and that's what I was asking about earlier in this thread. It seems that it is indeed a little white as I thought
Noob Daytonas have a similar issue. Provided we can find another gasket this is something that any mod would easily fix.

You're welcome. Yes that's exactly it. it doesn't cost much and really changes everything. unfortunately I don't have a link for a good seller.

Tobel

6/7/17
You're welcome. Yes that's exactly it. it doesn't cost much and really changes everything. unfortunately I don't have a link for a good seller.

I believe Cousins UK is what quite a few folks were using for Noob Daytonas. Not sure if that would work for this one but given the low cost it's probably worth trying

NightShot

24/10/20
I believe Cousins UK is what quite a few folks were using for Noob Daytonas. Not sure if that would work for this one but given the low cost it's probably worth trying

Thanks you very much. and I think a lot of the difference in crystal transparency between VS and CF comes from this problem

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Unlike the catastrophic cyclops, the gasket isn't noticeably different from gen in hand. Luckily, a gen crystal comes with a gasket anyway so you get that update on top for free.

Tobel

6/7/17
Unlike the catastrophic cyclops, the gasket isn't noticeably different from gen in hand. Luckily, a gen crystal comes with a gasket anyway so you get that update on top for free.

That is if you're going for a gen crystal which not everyone will want to spend that much on

Reactions: NightShot

NightShot

24/10/20

ok cool thank you my friend. with crystal and gen seal nothing can stop this CF. by any chance do you have a reliable link for gen crystals? and how much can the installation cost? thanks in advance

john doe iii

23/6/15
CONUS
Can somebody confirm which gen date wheel is needed? Is it 3135 or 3235?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
That is if you're going for a gen crystal which not everyone will want to spend that much on

Makes sense, but only if you don't want to invest a single penny and wear it OOTB. I'll never understand though how someone can't care about that obvious cyclops while going nuts about a "white gasket" that I can't even see side by side with my modded DJ (gen crystal & gen gasket).

NightShot Check with member/watchsmith interaktiv. My last DJ41 crystal was 320 Euros IIRC.

Last edited:

NightShot

24/10/20
Was it the fat (and low placed) DW, crocked cyclops or mismatched lume on hands/markers that gave it away bro.. or was it simply your hawk lug vision:)

Mea culpa ! Real gen with correct DW
jlniCv.jpg

Last edited:

Bobi01

2/2/19
Was it the fat (and low placed) DW, crocked cyclops or mismatched lume on hands/markers that gave it away bro.. or was it simply your hawk lug vision:)

My cyber ultrasonic OCD vision mate haha

Reactions: Akilles