• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Clean Factory DJ41 3235

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
Much better answer … what I would expect from a community of peers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tijdwijzer

koppy

Supporter
Certified
14/11/17
The bezel in real life is absolutely fine... it just looks odd on pictures, particularly with a comparison. I wouldn't worry about it at all.

I just sold my CF. Wimbo dial wasn't for me. I prefer a plain dial, Rhodium/Silver with batons. Much more classic and feels right. The bezel is pictured below, in my sales thread, but honestly even compared to my gen... really not much in it. It was very VERY shiny, and looked gen.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...tejust-41-wimbledon-dial-catch-and-release-uk

WE need that review Sir :clap_1:

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
I have the blue one and I really can’t tell comparing it to the pics at all.

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
WE need that review Sir :clap_1:

Hmmm... I tbh forgot about that... I've already packaged up the DJ to sell it. I'll see if I can be bothered to unwrap it. I compared it to mine and thought "nah not for me". But that was NOTHING to do with the quality, and all to do with the Wimbledon dial... I think it's a bit love it or loathe it. The actual quality of the CF is on point.

Easily better than ARF and in someways better than the VSF. I think the bezel on the CF is superior to VSF, not in shape but shine and glisten and how it handles the light. The VSF although slightly better shape just looks like another bit of steel...

The CF bezel looks flashy, shiny, just like a DJ is supposed to. It's slightly wrong in dimensions, but honestly not AT ALL noticeable. Anyone who thinks so is simply foaming at the mouth and looking at pictures alone without ever experiencing the product in-hand.

I would say overall the CF is on par with my VSF, but the look and feel of the bezel is superior to VSF.

Personally, I think it needs a new crystal (gen) and if you're doing that... you might as well add gen date wheel too.

Wacht

Renowned Member
6/7/20
Hmmm... I tbh forgot about that... I've already packaged up the DJ to sell it. I'll see if I can be bothered to unwrap it. I compared it to mine and thought "nah not for me". But that was NOTHING to do with the quality, and all to do with the Wimbledon dial... I think it's a bit love it or loathe it. The actual quality of the CF is on point.

Easily better than ARF and in someways better than the VSF. I think the bezel on the CF is superior to VSF, not in shape but shine and glisten and how it handles the light. The VSF although slightly better shape just looks like another bit of steel...

The CF bezel looks flashy, shiny, just like a DJ is supposed to. It's slightly wrong in dimensions, but honestly not AT ALL noticeable. Anyone who thinks so is simply foaming at the mouth and looking at pictures alone without ever experiencing the product in-hand.

I would say overall the CF is on par with my VSF, but the look and feel of the bezel is superior to VSF.

Personally, I think it needs a new crystal (gen) and if you're doing that... you might as well add gen date wheel too.

Do bother! :notworthy:

zealtor

Horology Curious
21/7/21
The white dial on oyster is where my money is going. My wife is going to divorce me in 2022. Oh well.

was debating between blue and white but decided to go with white on jubilee at the end of the day, waiting for lee to confirm whether he has stock on hand. white dial looks sooo crisp and offsets the flashy bezel and bracelet quite nicely IMO.
You need to get your wife into it as well like I did mine (2 Cartier reps within the last 2 months for her and now she's eyeing an omega deville! she actually gets excited to see what I'm going to order next). win win (Except our poor bank account haha).

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
Problem is they’re all balls.

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
I was basically showing empathy for the bland answer he got. Then The guy basically calls me an idiot. I put him in his place and now you’re going to chime in? Am I missing something?

koppy

Supporter
Certified
14/11/17

Sounds good too me, no point bothering un wrapping it if its sealed up. I thought the bezel had a 'shine' to it which compared to other factories you can tell

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
Yessir! I Gld this baby right when I got the email!

Great! Cuz you sure got the updated bezel! Everything looks good my friend!

You will love it. ;)