• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Clean Factory DJ41 3235

Wacht

Renowned Member
6/7/20
All these clean Datejusts are just great. If anyone ever should feel they want to part from it, hit me up and I'll make sure to take good care of it:rolleyes:

Swiss Crown

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/2/21
Fr
I would have said the opposite.
Rhodium maybe darker. so default can be less visible

OldNavitimer

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
22/1/19
Anyone has pics of the silver dial? I've always loved how this one looks. Thanks

Here you go!

j9poxJ.jpg

j9pmdo.jpg

j9piIk.jpg

j9pajD.jpg

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Completely stock - just arrived today. Apart from the clasp, this is as good as a VSF in my opinion. And yes, I've owned a VSF DJ or two. I'm very impressed from this latest batch. This is a keeper!

Thanks for sharing :) It looks really nice! Wear it in good health

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
The finish on these hands is really good, super crisp!

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
what color do you prefer in the end now that you have both in your hands.

I never thought I'd say this but I actually like subtle this Rhodium dial looks in person and on my wrist.

Blue dial is more of "in your face" bling dress watch when Rhodium dial is bling but low key at the same time.

It's always nice to have choices when it comes to dress watch. ;)

sgt.njoy

M2M Camper
Certified
2/10/18
Illinois
I never thought I'd say this but I actually like subtle this Rhodium dial looks in person and on my wrist.

Blue dial is more of "in your face" bling dress watch when Rhodium dial is bling but low key at the same time.

It's always nice to have choices when it comes to dress watch. ;)

Now you just need wimbledon dial. Pull the trigger for us lol

Reactions: jiro

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
Now you just need wimbledon dial. Pull the trigger for us lol

No offense to ppl who like wimbledon dial but i'm just not a huge fan of it. It just never spoke to me, in a same way that new kermit sub never spoke to me I actually sold my vsf kermit knowing that i would never be able to own vsf again...really tried hard to like it but it just didn't speak the same language that hulk did and still does every damn time i look at it's green dial.

nsync

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/10/19
USA
Took some quick shots of Rhodium dial I received today.

Very satisfied with it's dial color. I love it! ;)

Gonna order gen xtal and dw for this puppy. :)

j9nivF.jpg

j9nOVn.jpg

j9nBzJ.jpg

Is that all the must mods for gen visuals? How about the crown or bezel? Planning to mod clean dj41. Where you ordering xtal and dw from?

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
No offense to ppl who like wimbledon dial but i'm just not a huge fan of it. It just never spoke to me, in a same way that new kermit sub never spoke to me I actually sold my vsf kermit knowing that i would never be able to own vsf again...really tried hard to like it but it just didn't speak the same language that hulk did and still does every damn time i look at it's green dial.

I go through that all the time, unfortunately I buy them, get them and say “nope” . Great for other members though…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
Is that all the must mods for gen visuals? How about the crown or bezel? Planning to mod clean dj41. Where you ordering xtal and dw from?

It all comes down to your preference, I'm just very anal when it comes to d.w and xtal, that's all.

I buy them from all sources available, from rwi, rolex forum, rg, chrono24, ebay, etc...

chrisomatic

22/6/15
It all comes down to your preference, I'm just very anal when it comes to d.w and xtal, that's all.

I buy them from all sources available, from rwi, rolex forum, rg, chrono24, ebay, etc...
I feel you, I would exchange xtal most likely aswell. Eventhough its way better compared to other DJs you can currently get.

i‘m happy that the bezel is not a big topic for you. I would guess its not such major thing in real life as some people always say?