• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Clean Factory DJ41 3235

Hman12

Known Member
11/4/21
That's got to be modded I think I can see the crown engraving on the crystal (gen crystal)

WatchinTime1221

Looking Around
25/10/21
j9ipQ2

j9ipQ2

Tete

4/11/16
Agree! What I heard and read is that CF even improved their bezel in their newest batch. Can anyone confirm or agree based on the latest pictures seen?

for now I think no one will know, although maybe it will be a matter of batches or luck, this latest Wimbledon has the wrong bezel. I really like this CF Dj41, but until they fix the bezel or incorporate the smooth bezel, I won't be ordering one. Otherwise it looks great.

Reactions: joshslo86

timmywatch

Renowned Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
4/11/16
for now I think no one will know, although maybe it will be a matter of batches or luck, this latest Wimbledon has the wrong bezel. I really like this CF Dj41, but until they fix the bezel or incorporate the smooth bezel, I won't be ordering one. Otherwise it looks great.

Yeah man, I really want a smooth bezel one.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
Just came in the mail, verry excited~ :)

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
Yup got the blue one, outstanding. Rhodium is on the way and prolly go the same route, gen Xtal and dw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Anyone has pics of the silver dial? I've always loved how this one looks. Thanks

mettmett

Known Member
10/8/15
GERMANY
have you changed the bezel or did Clean finally rectify it? The angle of each groove now looks correct

Hi

the bezel of the clean has got the same inner and outer diameters and height as the arf bezel, but at the bottom it is more rounded. Thefore I think the angle could be different /but I am not sure) . I Like the shiny look of the bezel (more white and more shiny) of the clean bezel more than the steel look of the arf bezel.

The clean watch head is on my arf oyster bracelet. I think there isn´t much difference between the clean oyster bracelet and the arf oyster. I hadnt the time to give it an oil bath and to restore the plastic.

The blue dial and the watch is amazing.

The weight of the Clean is about 4-5 gramm lighter than arf (2824) and the watch (including case back) is 12,1 mm high (arf about 11,9 mm).

Greetings

Mettmett

letf bezel = clean

j9jZhj.jpg

j9jj94.jpg

Last edited:

Swiss Crown

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/2/21
Fr
Took some quick shots of Rhodium dial I received today.

Very satisfied with it's dial color. I love it! ;)

Gonna order gen xtal and dw for this puppy. :)

j9nivF.jpg

j9nOVn.jpg

j9nBzJ.jpg

what color do you prefer in the end now that you have both in your hands.