• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Clean Factory DJ41 3235

Episode

Horology Curious
20/6/13
Yes, with VSF no longer available from TD, Clean would be your best choice.
It actually has the best blue dial out of 3 factories you mentioned. ;)

So the best or #1 VSF, #2 Clean. Right?
both are available on jtime.io, can buy there

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
So the best or #1 VSF, #2 Clean. Right?
both are available on jtime.io, can buy there
No and yes.

No, I wouldn't call neither one of them "the best". VSF and Clean both have their pros and cons.

But at this point with vsf out of the picture, cf blue dial would be the best "choice".

And yes, Jtime can source you any CF watches for you.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Btadl1997

12/2/18
Well my CF Datejust 41 just died… hopefully after a service it will be more reliable.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: Ylijumala

Tijdwijzer

Renowned Member
24/11/20
Europe
Well my CF Datejust 41 just died… hopefully after a service it will be more reliable.

It probably will run fine after service. maybe something came loose.

This new movement seems to be a shitter....hear a lot of negative informations

Broski,

thousands of CF datejust have been sold last month, you read about some broken ones. this is not in proportion to the number produced. there are always manufacturing errors.
some vsf watches had winding problems aswel, doesn't mean it's a shitter movement.

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
So I’m sure I missed it but, I keep reading how the blue dial is balls but is the rhodium not up to par? I just got the blue and it’s outstanding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nobody? I just saw one sold m2m…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mettmett

Known Member
10/8/15
GERMANY
love my clean 41

j9e1ln.jpg

Tete

4/11/16
Hopefully it's the new ground bezel and they don't do like ARF on their previous DJ41s, which mixed different cases and different bezels.

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
have you changed the bezel or did Clean finally rectify it? The angle of each groove now looks correct

It sure does look like they fixed the issue. That bevel at the tip of bezel seem more curved and rounded making the entire bezel look bit smaller.

But then again, it could be the angle too. It would be nice if he can post more shots at different angle.... hint ;) mettmett hint ;)

Last edited: