• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Clean Factory DJ41 3235

chrisomatic

22/6/15
Considering that CF even uses ARF bracelets I'd say there's no area where ARF is better

Agree! I thought about Bezel and Crystal. I‘m planning to get my Bezel plated anyways so I care more about shape than factory plating. Crystal ARF also lacks quality so I guess here also CF beats ARF.

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
Agree! I thought about Bezel and Crystal. I‘m planning to get my Bezel plated anyways so I care more about shape than factory plating. Crystal ARF also lacks quality so I guess here also CF beats ARF.

What's all this talk about plating? Gen bezel is actually grey gold not white gold therefore it's quite close in color to steel, maybe a tad darker

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Nice. We’re getting there.

Anyone get qc pics of rhodium yet?

Love to see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
Well I just asked Li and he said it's available. Placed an order, will post some shots once I get it....seems like it takes forever to receive them these days...took almost 2 months for the blue dial to get here...

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
Well my congrats to clean,its the only company that gave as a product after the end of vsf wich has the same if not better quality(for what i see, better...) from vsf.I was searching for a vsf dj but no more, clean dj will be my way to go. Akilles thanks for the great comparison mate

GGEuroHEADSHOT

Renowned Member
Supporter
21/8/21
Canada
[mention]Björn_Ironside [/mention]
giphy.gif