• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Clean Factory DJ41 3235

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
But this is not the same Dial, isn't this a DJ2 Dial?

Looks awesome nevertheless though. Actually prefer this over the Wimbeldon.

He wanted to show his gen off :p haha (I'm kidding, I also have a DJ II. Personally think it's strange that it was so poorly received. But then again, I have chonky 8" wrists...)

Picasso74

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
2/6/20
Italy Pordenone
He wanted to show his gen off :p haha (I'm kidding, I also have a DJ II. Personally think it's strange that it was so poorly received. But then again, I have chonky 8" wrists...)

sorry for the misunderstanding….

i show it for a quickly compare of the roman numbers with the rep….it isn t the same watch but it has the same printings…so i ve shown them.

to be clear…i bought that watch about 5 years ago…and i don t hold it anymore…..

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia
sorry for the misunderstanding….

i show it for a quickly compare of the roman numbers with the rep….it isn t the same watch but it has the same printings…so i ve shown them.

to be clear…i bought that watch about 5 years ago…and i don t hold it anymore…..

Yes but. the fact remains that they are two different watches, with two. different dials and different roman numerals .. lol

Reactions: SuperBatman

MikeMeezy77

That’s not 904L…
10/7/20
Michigan
So can anyone 100% confirm this release will take a gen DJ 41 126xxx dial? It may or may not be a downgrade from VSF but at least it’s obtainable lol IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
So can anyone 100% confirm this release will take a gen DJ 41 126xxx dial? It may or may not be a downgrade from VSF but at least it’s obtainable lol IMO

IDK of anyone here who actually has one of these in hand yet bro. But looking at pics of the movement and the dial backside, my money is on a gen dial fitting 1:1.

jimL7t.jpg

A gen dial fits on a VS3235, and the VR3235 has the same gen-spec 3235 date indicator seating with flanges to anchor the dial.

ZxeHzj.jpg

Last edited:

saxo

Renowned Member
21/3/16
The blue looks a lot deeper than the ARF I had.

Can someone please share more pics of the Wimbledon dial approved qc or on hand, thanks!

Reactions: MikeMeezy77

VG87

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
30/5/21
No milky gasket or my eyes are tricking me?! :_o_: to CF!

Good catch mate!

Reactions: Highrisk

Highrisk

LIFE IS GOOD
4/3/20
The land of two seas
Nice pics! How's the bracelet, clasp and winding feel?

I would say it's exactly the same as ARF on the bracelet and clasp with a bit of noise when moving the bracelet around unworn. Not a big issue for me.

As for winding. Its my first time having this movement. Only ever had 2824s before and I do not notice much of a difference. Will update you on how it keeps time in a day or two.

Reactions: Akilles

Highrisk

LIFE IS GOOD
4/3/20
The land of two seas
Nice pics! How's the bracelet, clasp and winding feel?
Update: I am new to this movement. I am not sure if I am winding it correctly but the movement keeps stopping.
I am winding it the same way I do for a 2824 but you will not notice the distinct sound or "feel" of the wind. Feels like its not winding at all?
I tried activating the rotor by mildly shaking it multiple times, will make it work for sometime but eventually stop again.
This could be an isolated problem but I feel i must share.

Reactions: SuperBatman