• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Clean Factory DJ41 3235

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
I went searching for Gen DJ41s the other day. What I noticed is that they generally have the same weird misalignment of the 55. I guess clean just literally repped everything?

They are very particular about their work and take it very serious lol

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
Its about the camera angle and dial angle. The marker is fine. The same watch in the pics (Björn Ironsides QC).

07f8a16b6bcbf1a317f8931866763005.jpg

Last edited:

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Its about the camera angle and dial angle. The marker is fine. The same watch in the pics (Björn Ironsides QC).

Exactly, remember that the marker is in 3D, so it's not on the same plane as the dial, it sticks out and unless the picture is taken perfectly in front of the watch at no angle then it will look misaligned

Reactions: SuperBatman

didjital7

Renowned Member
30/1/21
I'm not saying Bjorn's watch has a 55 that misaligned- his watch looks very nice to my eyes. im also not saying that the 55 misalignment thing is necessarily bad...its just something I've noticed. I've been doing this long enough to understand how cameras and pictures work. With that said, I HAVE seen some cf pics straight on that show all the indices, and the only one that looks off is the 55. But at the same time, if you look up pics of GEN dj41s, almost every straight on picture I have found ALSO has the 55 off. Make of that what you will....I was just pointing out something I found curious.

thechoppiestgreens

2/4/18
A friend sent this pic to me, says it's of a CF DJ41 with a smooth bezel. Anyone have any idea as to whether or not these are going to be available, what options, etc? I texted Li from JTime, just waiting on a response. I'll let you guys know when I do get a reply, but if someone has info, please feel free to share!

stance

Known Member
9/8/13
Singapore
A friend sent this pic to me, says it's of a CF DJ41 with a smooth bezel. Anyone have any idea as to whether or not these are going to be available, what options, etc? I texted Li from JTime, just waiting on a response. I'll let you guys know when I do get a reply, but if someone has info, please feel free to share!

This is a modded CF base with gen dial, hands, bezel and crystal. Which the is described in Chinese.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
This is a modded CF base with gen dial, hands, bezel and crystal. Which the is described in Chinese.

Thank you for the translation. Helped me convince my alter ego on franken project I was debating on.

LiquidLT

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/11/18
I am quite keen to get one (blue dial/Jubilee), if any of your guys in the EU changed mind after getting the watch, please send me a PM

Reactions: Highrisk

peter4ptv

14/5/20
L. A.
ha, one is just finishing and another one in the corner is coming up:
<<<<<<China's National Day is celebrated over a one-week period, beginning from October 1 and running until October 7.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>