• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Clean Factory DJ41 3235

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
Bro, I saw your QC pics. They are absolutely fine! The pics are taken in the morning or evening thus darker/dull shade. I know Jtimes QC-room good. Ask for a few daylight pic under a spot. They will help.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
I don't have RL yet, plus I'm at work and I drive most of the time, so I need everyone's help, I repeat if possible. I also think it can help you too

Bro post a few QC pics that shown your concerns and state them.

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia
I first asked for more photos. lana sent me these others. then I went green ..

.. but I still have a doubt ... Do you think it is the same DJ? 50 and 55 from these photos look much more in the right place ..

well i hope so ...

Reactions: KJ2020

orangegrünlila

Known Member
1/12/18
EU
Looks fine to me. Tell us if you‘re happy with it, once you receive it :) contemplating if I should go for a CF Datejust as well, once the other dials drop, but not quite sure if this release will be better than ARF…

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

VG87

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
30/5/21
I first asked for more photos. lana sent me these others. then I went green ..

.. but I still have a doubt ... Do you think it is the same DJ? 50 and 55 from these photos look much more in the right place ..

well i hope so ...

It's the same watch mate. Serial on both sets of pics is 1P2700K5.

Everything looks good to me except for the fact that clean almost never gets the serial spacing correctly aligned as per dial. And on the rest of the rehaut in some cases.
If you start from the coronet at the rehaut you'll see that the "60" dial marker is not aligned. Going further to the right, number "10" is aligned ok'ish under "X"
I just cannot understand if it's a rehaut issue or if the dial (or maybe whole movement" needs to be tilted a tiny bit to the left. Because if that's the case, I think the cyclops will also look more centered.

But all these are just tiny details that aren't visible on the wrist, only on the QCs :)

VG87

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
30/5/21
I also copied your photo and tried to show what I say on my last message and it came out like this... Comments are for the experts though (the lines are as straight as they could be checked with zoom on ms paint without pixelating left or right)

Reactions: NakedPhil

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia
it being understood that I remain Dell's idea that the second is a clean DJ of pure reference. they are 2 different watches.

I just sent lana a message. if they are two different then RL mine

Alex086

Horology Curious
19/9/21
in fact, with the vs off market there are no more quality datejasts on the market...

didjital7

Renowned Member
30/1/21
I went searching for Gen DJ41s the other day. What I noticed is that they generally have the same weird misalignment of the 55. I guess clean just literally repped everything?