• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Clean Factory DJ41 3235

VG87

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
30/5/21
Interested to see how the Wimbledon dial reflects direct sunlight.. If it's actually 3D and has a nice light green glow to the markers' borders I think I'll pull the trigger

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
Some videos of Clean here. This site is kind of like Youku I think. All in chinese so hard to understand much of text and language.

If you are now allowed to link mods may remove this link (Whoever is showing the watches on the videos are NOT TDs so DONT buy from them. Only buy from RWI TDs).

https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV1Fb4y1m7Zg?spm_id_from=333.788.recommend_more_video.3

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1y3411q7GQ/?spm_id_from=333.788.recommend_more_video.0

https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV1y34y1Q7Gp?spm_id_from=333.788.recommend_more_video.2

Last edited:

didjital7

Renowned Member
Supporter
30/1/21
No, it's correct. Gen is like that too.
I see on rolex site that it is off center too....but those are all renders, not actually pics. I'd be curious to see what a real Wimbledon looks like. For sure the 11 marker on the regular dials is way off. For all that the factories get amazingly right, it always blows my mind how they screw up such simple, fundamental stuff...

didjital7

Renowned Member
Supporter
30/1/21
Those videos posted above are great,. The third link shows the blue dial up close and the 11 marker looks to be centered on the 55. Yay. Also, the bezel looks to be a different color from the rest of the watch...nice touch. This clean version looks pretty good to me. I haven't see the grey dial one yet-- when they release it I will have to drop some cash.

TTBHG

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/10/20
I believe the white gasket is the only thing I really hate about this and that is an easy fix. It’s not VSF quality but it’s not terrible either.

Reactions: Jayalvin777

Weedb0y

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/2/15
If VSF could source the crystals, why can't other factories? It's not like VSF was producing their own crystals. They all have access to same supply bins.

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Maybe they don’t want to produce the perfect rollie rep. It’s hard to believe that arf (for example) can’t still produce a believable DW.

Its not that arf can produce is that they bought more than thousands of those ugly ass datewheel, same happened with the s3135 movement, they gotta get rid off them before moving to gr movements

Reactions: derjenigewelcher

HolteEnder9

Looking Around
16/7/21
United Kingdom
Interested to see how this looks next to an arf.. need to decide which to franken but leaning towards clean I think as a crystal and gasket swap with a gen date wheel would make it a great piece

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
Just approved my qc, I dunno it looks good to me. I’ll probably franken anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: derjenigewelcher

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
Noone here has hold the Clean in the hand yet so the question cant be answered. The indoor lightning pics we have from the dealers cant answer franken question.

The bracelet can feel 100% gen solid or woobly like sh*t, we dont know.

Jiro ordered before me so hopefully he can compare in a few days with his franken and tell us his impression.

Last edited:

Highrisk

LIFE IS GOOD
4/3/20
The land of two seas
Noone here has hold the Clean in the hand yet so the question cant be answered. The indoor lightning pics we have from the dealers cant answer franken question.

The bracelet can feel 100% gen solid or woobly like sh*t, we dont know. Jiro ordered before me so hopefully he can compare soon with his franken and tell us his impression.

Mine is on the way. Will post pics as soon as it arrives, beside an ARF.