• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Clean Factory DJ41 3235

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Don't want to be a party pooper but it seems to me that the white gasket effect is still present, you can see the difference with the VSF

Correct bro but cyclops is better on clean and first what you see is the cyclops,im swaping the movements but ill keep clean crystal instead of vsf bro

Bobi01

2/2/19
Yes milky gasket on the clean

It is not the gasket but the crystal edge
i have both in my possesion at the moment and i will keep the clean because cyclops is very close to gen
better than vsf

Last edited:

rockdaytona

Supporter
Certified
17/12/19
Parts Unknown
It is not the gasket but the crystal edge
i have both in my possesion at the moment and i will keep the clean because cyclops is very close to gen
better than vsf

So how do you fix?
that milky edge can’t be unseen for me

Tobel

6/7/17
Because for me clean is better haha
only improovement would be gen, nothing else
check by yourself how good is clean crystal cyclops

I don't see why prof wouldn't be at least as good, he's been doing black hole crystals for a while and results have been great
and it would likely not have the white border, hence my question

Though I'm not sure he's making 126334 crystals though but worth checking

Bobi01

2/2/19
I don't see why prof wouldn't be at least as good, he's been doing black hole crystals for a while and results have been great
and it would likely not have the white border, hence my question

Though I'm not sure he's making 126334 crystals though but worth checking

Brother its not only about the black hole, it is the shape of the cyclops and that glue around the edge of the cyclops that makes that halo effect, cf doing it perfectly

ApIcedOutt

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/6/19
Brother its not only about the black hole, it is the shape of the cyclops and that glue around the edge of the cyclops that makes that halo effect, cf doing it perfectly

Your Vsf is old stock. Not the new batch that came out a month ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tobel

6/7/17

I guess it's a question of priorities. IMO the white border is much more of an issue than the edge of the cyclop, just because it's much bigger and more visible. But to each their own

Bobi01

2/2/19
I guess it's a question of priorities. IMO the white border is much more of an issue than the edge of the cyclop, just because it's much bigger and more visible. But to each their own

Oh yes bro you are correct about priorities

ApIcedOutt

5/6/19
Oh yes bro you are correct about priorities

Again none of what u saying makes sense.
Most people who’s looking for perfection will change xtal to gen/prof.
Your Vsf is old stock with old case.
You can’t say your watch is perfect when I can see the milky gasket from 15 miles away

Mille

30/10/18
S.....
Seems like every few days someone is asking if they have V2 hands and bezel, so I thought I'd share a pic I found on reddit showing the difference between V1 and V2 hands...with gen on bottom for reference. Anyone have a pic showing the difference between V1 and V2 bezels? I did a quick search and did not see any?

Thanks. And I who wonder how you could see the difference.

Reactions: enduser

Bobi01

2/2/19
Again none of what u saying makes sense.
Most people who’s looking for perfection will change xtal to gen/prof.
Your Vsf is old stock with old case.
You can’t say your watch is perfect when I can see the milky gasket from 15 miles away

Brother tell me where i said my clean crystal is perfect?
gen yes but prof no, not worth upgrading from clean new batch..

Mk0786

Horology Curious
8/3/22
Just placed my first order with jtime for a dj41. Actually my first order ever . Alot of good information of stuff I had no clue about. If allowed I can post QC pics here and run it by you guys before I give the ok (any help is much appreciated)

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

mettmett

Known Member
10/8/15
GERMANY
Just placed my first order with jtime for a dj41. Actually my first order ever . Alot of good information of stuff I had no clue about. If allowed I can post QC pics here and run it by you guys before I give the ok (any help is much appreciated)

You shouldn‘t do that - It is against the rules. In this thread and in the other Vsf datejust thread are all clues. (Begin reading from end

greetings

Last edited:

Tijdwijzer

Renowned Member
24/11/20
Europe

Not allowed, but its easy to QC, just read the forum about its potential flaws and use this https://haos-toolkit.herokuapp.com/

Mk0786

Horology Curious
8/3/22
Ok thanks for the heads up. I've got a list of things Ive written down to look out for so fingers crossed.

Reactions: Tijdwijzer