• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Clean Factory DJ41 3235

Justin.ade

Horology Curious
6/5/21
Guys you are great ! Thank you very much, I have been waiting for these comparison pictures of the bezel....
I also did a lot of research yesterday you are right it is because of the different camera perspectives or different light or shadow.
The bezel of the cf looks great in the comparison pics to the gen and on the v2 they did an even better job by reducing the sharp edges a bit but you all know that already ;)
I am relieved...

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Cf definetly bro, have much more defined lugs, much less distortion on the lugs reflection

my franken on VSF base doesn't seem to have fins that different from gen ... or am I wrong?

Bobi01

2/2/19
my franken on VSF base doesn't seem to have fins that different from gen ... or am I wrong?

Vsf is not bad but have “jelly-like” reflections on the lugs and they are little too soft and they are not as much defined as cf
those pictures on different lightnings cant show you anything, only side by side or in real life.. but i know what im talking about :)

Mark1937

Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Vsf is not bad but have “jelly-like” reflections on the lugs and they are little too soft and they are not as much defined as cf
those pictures on different lightnings cant show you anything, only side by side or in real life.. but i know what im talking about :)

Thank you very much bro! I trust you ;-)

Reactions: Bobi01

rolexsub1

Known Member
2/10/21
Europe

Can you tell me if on this one is the V2 bezel and V2 hands please? It should be the latest batch with both. Thanks!

Bobi01

2/2/19
Can you tell me if on this one is the V2 bezel and V2 hands please? It should be the latest batch with both. Thanks!

V2 bezel yes but hands are v1… they still using old hands, i also recieved recently with v2 bezel and v1 hands.. dont worry hands are not obvious as the bezel

Tijdwijzer

Renowned Member
24/11/20
Europe
Hey Bobi01 how about the cyclops update? Tought you said something about a updated cyclops on the cf ? (which is highly recommended)
more glue around the cyclops, like the gen has?

Bobi01

2/2/19
Hey Bobi01 how about the cyclops update? Tought you said something about a updated cyclops on the cf ? (which is highly recommended)
more glue around the cyclops, like the gen has?

Yes
here is mine qc and under is old cyclops, way much better on newer ones
j0WVdR.jpg
j0WJOL.jpg

Last edited:

ab1112

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/11/21
Yes
here is mine qc and under is old cyclops, way much better on newer ones
j0WVdR.jpg
j0WJOL.jpg

yeah but crystal and cyclops can still be better even if it has been "improved." go with prof xtal or gen bro and the watch is killer

Bobi01

2/2/19
Mine arrived, crystal cyclops is huuuuge improoved, looks genlike, glue around makes that halo effect, little less AR than gen only
case is distinguish from gen, movement is much louder than my vs3235

Rantanplan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/1/22
Clean has the better bezel (v2), it looks smaler. Like the gen. In my view the DJ41 ist the hottest shit under the replicas. CF did it very well. Congrats.