• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Clean Factory DJ41 3235

ApIcedOutt

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/6/19
The dial I got from a jeweler in Dubai when I was there late last year. I remember couple of sellers may have listed some on eBay a while back but they were very overpriced, not sure if its still there.

It’s gotta be the nicest dial I’ve seen and idk why lol.
Mind sharing more nice pictures?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wricksen

Horology Curious
2/3/22
Thanks mate. ;)

Sadly vsf is no longer available unless you can find one on M2M sales section and even then it would be impossible to get it since hundreds of ppl will be all over it.

But honestly CF DJ41 is pretty much up there with VSF ones if not better. It would be awesome if CF can later come up with better movement.

Sorry to quote old message.
Now with vsf DJ back in stock and it didn’t look to me like there’s an upgrade beside rumors of better bracelet.
and CF using VS3235 according to few sellers.
Is VsF still the better option?
case shape bracelet bezel dial color CF looks more gen like from what I’ve seen..?

Tijdwijzer

Renowned Member
24/11/20
Europe
I'm not sure about clean factory actual using a VS3235 dandong movement. It looks more like a VR3235 hybrid..

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Sorry to quote old message.
Now with vsf DJ back in stock and it didn’t look to me like there’s an upgrade beside rumors of better bracelet.
and CF using VS3235 according to few sellers.
Is VsF still the better option?
case shape bracelet bezel dial color CF looks more gen like from what I’ve seen..?

I asked Li today about this news and Li confirmed me that those stories are only rumors, clean doesnt use vs movement

Reactions: Tijdwijzer

ApIcedOutt

5/6/19
I asked Li today about this news and Li confirmed me that those stories are only rumors, clean doesnt use vs movement

Maybe he still have a stock of them.
They don’t say it unless you close to them.
Other sellers confirmed it. Eric confirmed it as well.

Last edited:

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Maybe he still have a stock of them.
They don’t say it unless you close to them.
Other sellers confirmed it. Eric confirmed it as well.

Li have best conection with CLEAN so i believe him

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Those pics above show a VR3235. I can't remember ever seeing a VS in a CLEAN DJ. The VRs are good movements.

Reactions: Tijdwijzer

Tijdwijzer

Renowned Member
24/11/20
Europe
Those pics above show a VR3235. I can't remember ever seeing a VS in a CLEAN DJ. The VRs are good movements.

they think they order a clean factory datejust with VS3235, lets wait and see when they arrive, time will tell :D

ApIcedOutt

5/6/19
Lol exactly

Geektime which he’s a TD in Reddit and very known there told most people that his next batch he’ll get will have VS3235 movement. That’s why people assumed.

ApIcedOutt

5/6/19
^ this
but hey, who cares about what words mean? So much easier to just assume

Lol I’m telling you what I simply heard.
And geektime he’s a VERY KNOWN seller in Reddit.
Also Jtime selling cf no date with VS movement so I guess that’s another reason