No announcement yet.

New Clean Factory DJ41 3235

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just like the markers - they look a little fat in pictures but in person they are perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have just ordered the blue dial, but the rhodium also charms me.

Comment

Originally posted by jiro View Post
        Honestly, CF dial is very well made.

As you can see, Gen has smoother contrast with richer sunburst but it's only obvious when compared in close-up side by side pictures like these.

In real life, with naked eyes, it's almost impossible to see any differences.
        Brother your honest opinion,which is closer to gen,blue or rhodium?

Comment

Originally posted by Robi01 View Post

Brother your honest opinion,which is closer to gen,blue or rhodium?
          Blue

Comment

Blue
            Ok haha

Comment

Indoor Light

Outdoor Sunlight
              Thanks for sharing.
              the fact that Clean dial is olus clear it may be that he knew that their crystal lets through less light than the gen. and that once assembled it balances the thing. if that's it, it's geniuses.

Comment

Originally posted by NightShot View Post

Thanks for sharing.
                the fact that Clean dial is olus clear it may be that he knew that their crystal lets through less light than the gen. and that once assembled it balances the thing. if that's it, it's geniuses.
                Or they just copied the dial as best as they could

Comment

Originally posted by Tobel View Post

Or they just copied the dial as best as they could
                  I think too ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Phdias View Post
                    Considering it is not that hard to change the bezel on the DJ (just applying pressure), Clean Factory should sell the updated v2 bezels separately for those who bought v1 change them by themselves. I don't think the updated bezel is enough reason to buy the same watch again, but I think it's quite reasonable to buy the bezel alone and DIY.
                    they have also updated the hands/lume positioning now

Comment

Originally posted by john doe iii View Post
                      Just like the markers - they look a little fat in pictures but in person they are perfect.

markers and hands should be updated in the new v2 batch!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ab1112 View Post

Can you post a v1 vs v2, so people can see the difference between these markers and hands.

Comment

Originally posted by ab1112 View Post

Is “should” your opinion or do you have a link or source?

Comment

Originally posted by 416 View Post

Thanks! Appreciate your knowledge and expertise.

I have the gen xtal and dw on the way and contemplating the dial (silver) and hands, but from pictures the CF ones look good.

I was browsing crowns and gen fluted bezel or gold plating too. I don't know if I'm going overboard from excitement and wanted to do everything once or if just the xtal and dw is good enough and use the funds on another rep.

The rep bug has hit me hard lol.
                            Can I ask where you ordered these and the cost mate? I'm interested in doing the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Tagrolex View Post

Can I ask where you ordered these and the cost mate? I'm interested in doing the same.
                              I ended up picking up both from a seller on ebay. I found other suppliers on Chrono24 and on the Rolex Forums as well, but the eBay seller was US based and quickest shipping to Canada.

B25-318-C2-C1 (xtal) $400 CAD
                              B3235-111-K1 (dw) $260 CAD

For me the date wheel was the harder part to find. There should be a few different xtal references that fit (above is the one I purchased).

I found a supplier based in Greece that have both available if you're intersted. PM me and I can share his contact information.

Comment

Originally posted by Tagrolex View Post

I have both available if interested. CONUS only unless u pay shipping.

Comment

Working...
                                X