• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Clean Factory DJ41 3235

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19

What about this bezel?

Both bezel and hands are v2
i saw many of them in new batches with v2 bezel but with v1 hands (lume on the minute hand was to close to the edge of the hand on v1) but your sample is excelent and v2

Chinaa108

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/1/22
Both bezel and hands are v2
i saw many of them in new batches with v2 bezel but with v1 hands (lume on the minute hand was to close to the edge of the hand on v1) but your sample is excelent and v2

That’s great news, I got this from Sead! It’s going to get a vs3235 movement, gen date wheel, dial, hands, crystal, smooth bezel and crown-if it fits. I don’t think the gen 605 crown fits the CF.

Last edited:

ApIcedOutt

5/6/19
That’s great news, I got this from Sead! It’s going to get a vs3235 movement, gen date wheel, dial, hands, crystal and crown-if it fits. I don’t think the gen 605 crown fits the CF.

Where did you source the VS movement from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ab1112

18/11/21
Old and new cyclops with glue around cyclops to look more like gen
jfAUIP.jpg

xtal still overall bad. highly recommend prof's with black hole effect or obviously gen - gets rid of that white outline around the edges due to the double bevel

Last edited:
Reactions: Screwtape

ApIcedOutt

5/6/19
xtal still overall bad. highly recommend prof's with black hole effect or obviously gen - gets rid of that white outline around the edges due to the double bevel

Hands are V1 as well. Seems like CF aren’t pushing V2 hands a lot lately.

Reactions: Tijdwijzer

Tijdwijzer

Renowned Member
24/11/20
Europe
I'm waiting for cf to use the VS3235 movement, did any TD confirm its gonna be adopted by cf?
​​​​

Bobi01

2/2/19

You mean white outline around whole crystal gasket or around cyclops, around the crystal gasket i can put gen gasket so no problem but if you think white around the cyclos that is glue which all gens have lol this crystal looks very nice to me now i just want to see it in real life and compare with my vsf..
pictures of gen cyclops, all have white outline glue

Reactions: Tete

Bobi01

2/2/19
Hands are V1 as well. Seems like CF aren’t pushing V2 hands a lot lately.

Yes, but i dont care for the hands because i will put my vsf hands along with vs3235 movement
for me was important bezel, tight sels

Reactions: Tete and wubsub

ApIcedOutt

5/6/19
Yes, but i dont care for the hands because i will put my vsf hands along with vs3235 movement
for me was important bezel, tight sels

I need vs movement to mine lol..
You have Vsf datejust u taking apart or you were able to source vs movement ?

chrisomatic

22/6/15
Agree. Also this „new“ ootb Xtal is bad, Gen or Prof would be the first upgrade I would choose.

ApIcedOutt

5/6/19
Agree. Also this „new“ ootb Xtal is bad, Gen or Prof would be the first upgrade I would choose.

Can’t justify proof really.
With install he’ll charge $210? For another $150 you can get gen.
But maybe it’s just me..

oemaddict

1/11/21
If the VS3235 starts to be put in the DJ41s along with the CF Subs etc., does this mean the argument that VR > VS for future part availability shouldn't be a thing anymore?

ApIcedOutt

5/6/19
If the VS3235 starts to be put in the DJ41s along with the CF Subs etc., does this mean the argument that VR > VS for future part availability shouldn't be a thing anymore?

Is that confirmed CF will use VS3235 on their datejust?
I see rumors but I asked Li from jTime he said they will never do it. Confusing.
VR is used way more than VS and it’s everywhere. If that will be the case with VS and more factories will use it im assuming it won’t be an issue.

wubsub

i like subs
Patron
Certified
31/10/18
sorry who are?
it’s not confirmed anywhere this rumor of VS3235 on CF. afaik these movements are scarce at the moment, as VSF DJs are not in production and 41mm VSF subs are low on stock from TDs.

chrisomatic

22/6/15
Can’t justify proof really.
With install he’ll charge $210? For another $150 you can get gen.
But maybe it’s just me..

I see your point mate. I would go for Gen honestly (money = value).
its a expensive upgrade but the most effective bringing the watch more gen like, same as WG plating.
it depends on how good your eyes are looking at a high end rep, but Crystals with cyclops (also VSF xtal) are 100% call out for me.