Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Clean Factory DJ41 3235

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by NightShot View Post
    my QC with new clean dark rhodium lot.
    Looks majestic in that lighting.

    Comment


      Rhodium Dial Comparison

      Side by Side



      Same angle with Same lighting



      Comment


        ^^^^The CF dial appears lighter in colour than the gen. Most people on here seem to believe that the CF Rhodium is actually darker than gen.

        Comment


          Originally posted by jiro View Post
          Rhodium Dial Comparison

          Side by Side



          Same angle with Same lighting


          gen has more contrast and fullness in the shades of color. After 500 € we can't have everything.
          THank you for sharing.
          Last edited by NightShot; 13-01-22, 00:41.

          Comment


            Does any one know how the CF silver dial compares to Gen?

            jiro does the gen dial fit without any mods?

            Comment


              Originally posted by 416 View Post
              Does any one know how the CF silver dial compares to Gen?

              jiro does the gen dial fit without any mods?
              Yes, it's plug N play

              Comment


                Originally posted by jiro View Post

                Yes, it's plug N play
                Thanks! Appreciate your knowledge and expertise.

                I have the gen xtal and dw on the way and contemplating the dial (silver) and hands, but from pictures the CF ones look good.

                I was browsing crowns and gen fluted bezel or gold plating too. I don't know if I'm going overboard from excitement and wanted to do everything once or if just the xtal and dw is good enough and use the funds on another rep.

                The rep bug has hit me hard lol.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by 416 View Post

                  Thanks! Appreciate your knowledge and expertise.

                  I have the gen xtal and dw on the way and contemplating the dial (silver) and hands, but from pictures the CF ones look good.

                  I was browsing crowns and gen fluted bezel or gold plating too. I don't know if I'm going overboard from excitement and wanted to do everything once or if just the xtal and dw is good enough and use the funds on another rep.

                  The rep bug has hit me hard lol.
                  For me, crystal, DW, and crown. I would only do hands if I had a gen dial.


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by jiro View Post
                    Rhodium Dial Comparison

                    Side by Side
                    Hey man! thanks for the great comparison! what do you think of the colour matching in real life? Could you make a video side by side?

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by jiro View Post
                      Rhodium Dial Comparison

                      Side by Side
                      You know bro i will ask you to compare on sunlight or daylight please… this looks maybe closer than blue one

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Robi01 View Post

                        You know bro i will ask you to compare on sunlight or daylight please… this looks maybe closer than blue one
                        What he said !
                        jiro you sir. have to keep your repuation high, you can't get away with two pics! we have faith in you!

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Thootjevdk View Post

                          What he said !
                          jiro you sir. have to keep your repuation high, you can't get away with two pics! we have faith in you!
                          Hahah

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by 416 View Post

                            Thanks! Appreciate your knowledge and expertise.

                            I have the gen xtal and dw on the way and contemplating the dial (silver) and hands, but from pictures the CF ones look good.

                            I was browsing crowns and gen fluted bezel or gold plating too. I don't know if I'm going overboard from excitement and wanted to do everything once or if just the xtal and dw is good enough and use the funds on another rep.

                            The rep bug has hit me hard lol.
                            That’ll happen, before you know it you’ll have franken submariner everything gen except case movement and bracelet…


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                              Indoor Light


                              Outdoor Sunlight

                              Comment


                                Honestly, CF dial is very well made.

                                As you can see, Gen has smoother contrast with richer sunburst but it's only obvious when compared in close-up side by side pictures like these.

                                In real life, with naked eyes, it's almost impossible to see any differences.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X