• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Clean Factory DJ41 3235

Chinaa108

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/1/22
A small FYI the gen crown 605 does not fit a clean datejust 41mm. It’s slightly bigger than the tube. I tried this on my v1.
Does anybody know what Crown will fit?

mettmett

Known Member
10/8/15
GERMANY
Hello, everyone, here are some photos of my Clean DJ 41mm V2. I got it from sead and frankend it a bit. I had to shape the case a bit because the bezel didn't sit flush on the case. I exchanged the Oyster bracelet from my DJ 41 arf v3 because the end links fit much better. (Bracelet ARF clasp code=7UM and bracelet Clean Clasp code=Z5D). The VR3235 movement is is known for a little loudness and the tube of the Clean is a bit short compared to my DJ Arf 41, but nobody but me will notice it anyway. I bought an original smooth bezel from ebay and got an original crystal from Sub007 (he's super nice and trustworthy guy :) ). All in all a really gorgeous watch out of the box. I love the the fantastic dial and the look of the smooth bezel. I bought the original smooth bezel from ebay and got an original crystal from Sub007 (he's super nice and trustworthy). Here are the photos
jROf9S.jpg
jRORhW.jpg
jROERP.jpg
jRO7BJ.jpg
PS: I couldn´t use the orginal spacering which was delivered with the original crystal. Does this work only with a professional press? Have a nice sunday :)

ab1112

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/11/21
Hello, everyone, here are some photos of my Clean DJ 41mm V2. I got it from sead and frankend it a bit. I had to shape the case a bit because the bezel didn't sit flush on the case. I exchanged the Oyster bracelet from my DJ 41 arf v3 because the end links fit much better. (Bracelet ARF clasp code=7UM and bracelet Clean Clasp code=Z5D). The VR3235 movement is is known for a little loudness and the tube of the Clean is a bit short compared to my DJ Arf 41, but nobody but me will notice it anyway. I bought an original smooth bezel from ebay and got an original crystal from Sub007 (he's super nice and trustworthy guy :) ). All in all a really gorgeous watch out of the box. I love the the fantastic dial and the look of the smooth bezel. I bought the original smooth bezel from ebay and got an original crystal from Sub007 (he's super nice and trustworthy). Here are the photos
jROf9S.jpg
jRORhW.jpg
jROERP.jpg
jRO7BJ.jpg
PS: I couldn´t use the orginal spacering which was delivered with the original crystal. Does this work only with a professional press? Have a nice sunday :)

was under the impression with many others that CF uses ARF bracelet

mettmett

Known Member
10/8/15
GERMANY
...as I wrote: i mixed the arf bracelet of my arf datejust v3. If it helps, I can upload a photo of the arf v3 with the clean bracelet endlinks mounted (Clean Clasp code=Z5D). If it helps

Reactions: Tijdwijzer

mettmett

Known Member
10/8/15
GERMANY
There ist the clean bracelet mounted on the arf (what are the original differences to the original endlinks?)

jRM0EP.jpg

jRMGeo.jpg

jRMSrJ.jpg

mettmett

Known Member
10/8/15
GERMANY
R0bi the sell fitment endlink expert haha
Doesn't matter if he likes it better this way :p

I think no one in real world would notice the difference. :). But I like to learn a bit. And it is perfect that there are claps gurus out there :).

So two questions for the experts:
1. Which bracelet of these two has the better shape?
2. Which Factory stands for Clasp code=Z5D?

THX in advance

mettmett

Known Member
10/8/15
GERMANY
...after your post I am guessing that
1. Clasp code=Z5D = arf bracelet
2. Clasp code=Z5D = arf bracelet ist better because the middle of the endlink ist higher.

Tiger4

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
26/1/21
See that CF has the VS3135 movement on their Submariners now. Does anyone know if they offer the VS movement on their DJ41 yet or know if they plan to? Have seen some info about it, but it was never confirmed.