• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Clean Factory DJ41 3235

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
Some people already mentioned that cf got more Gen like case shape. Lugs has a little curve. While the vsf is just straight

M62

And that's called "visual angle illusion"

Here you have vsf on top that "looks" to have curved case where cf on bottom "looks" to have straight side case

jNP57Y.jpg

Wricksen

Horology Curious
2/3/22
And that's called "visual angle illusion"

Here you have vsf on top that "looks" to have curved case where cf on bottom "looks" to have straight side case

jNP57Y.jpg

Just reading throughout the Reply’s in the thread. I’ve read few comments when you said CF Wtih gen xtal and DW probably best rep for DJ. Wonder if something changed? I’m trying to see where Vsf did it better beside the movement and crystal of course but I don’t really see anything significant.

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
Just reading throughout the Reply’s in the thread. I’ve read few comments when you said CF Wtih gen xtal and DW probably best rep for DJ. Wonder if something changed? I’m trying to see where Vsf did it better beside the movement and crystal of course but I don’t really see anything significant.

Yes, and I probably said that given the fact that vsf is no longer available in current market.

In current market, CF DJ41 is the best.

Would it still be the best if vsf wasn't shut down and they continue to fix all the flaws as they always have done in other models like subs, omega and pams?

I doubt it.

But for now, CF has all the rights to hold the throne to the DJ41 King.

Wricksen

Horology Curious
2/3/22
Yes, and I probably said that given the fact that vsf is no longer available in current market.

In current market, CF DJ41 is the best.

Would it still be the best if vsf wasn't shut down and they continue to fix all the flaws as they always have done in other models like subs, omega and pams?

I doubt it.

But for now, CF has all the rights to hold the throne to the DJ41 King.

Well I can get cf and Vsf right now. Vsf I know someone who will sell me for $750
But from what I’ve seen and maybe I missed. Beside the crystal and movement I don’t see any difference or where vsf better? Bracelet lugs case shape Dial color all seems better with CF. Let’s say both CF and vsf in current version will be available with the same movement, would you stay think Vsf is better?
crystal I would install gen to either one anyway.

Last edited:

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
Well I can get cf and Vsf right now. Vsf I know someone who will sell me for $750
But from what I’ve seen and maybe I missed. Beside the crystal and movement I don’t see any difference or where vsf better? Bracelet lugs case shape Dial color all seems better with CF. Let’s say both CF and vsf in current version will be available with the same movement, would you stay think Vsf is better?
crystal I would install gen to either one anyway.

First of all, selling stock vsf dj41 at $750 is against forum rules. That's pure profiteering.

And honestly, it's not worth that much money when CF DJ41 is available.

If they were ever to be available with same movement you say? Then it will be CF all the way. Especially when you're gonna switch the xtal to gen newayz.

Diplomatico

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/8/16
EU
First of all, selling stock vsf dj41 at $750 is against forum rules. That's pure profiteering.

And honestly, it's not worth that much money when CF DJ41 is available.

If they were ever to be available with same movement you say? Then it will be CF all the way. Especially when you're gonna switch the xtal to gen newayz.

There were many VSF DJ41 sold late last year at $888 from TDs. In that case and with receipts at hand there wouldn't be any profiteering.

Chinaa108

24/1/22
Just finished my CF Rhodium Franken project. Gen Dial, Hand, DW and Xtal.

Few pictures of it next to VSF Franken Blue dial which has same set up plus gen crown.

This looks awesome similar to what I’m doing. Just a quick question though, does the gen crown fit the clean watch or will it only fit the vsf

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
There were many VSF DJ41 sold late last year at $888 from TDs. In that case and with receipts at hand there wouldn't be any profiteering.

I've seen vsf subs sold for $888 last year but never saw DJ41 available at $888 after the raids.

But if the seller can provide the proof of receipt, of course that's okay.

ApIcedOutt

5/6/19
TD told me to not worry to GL it (everything looked good to me) and confirmed 2 times that it’s V2 hands and bezel.
Now bezel it looks like a V2 to me no doubt. But hands I’m not sure. Can anyone confirm?
Thanks.

62cde401c2f71329a16ef32ed5b13c9e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr.pitt

Known Member
28/4/21
TD told me to not worry to GL it (everything looked good to me) and confirmed 2 times that it’s V2 hands and bezel.
Now bezel it looks like a V2 to me no doubt. But hands I’m not sure. Can anyone confirm?
Thanks.

62cde401c2f71329a16ef32ed5b13c9e.jpg

same answer as your post on reddit. v2 bezel, v1 hands. I have only seen v2 hands on the rhodium dial, blue dial seems to all be V1,

Freddestuna

Horology Curious
25/1/22
EU
Hi,

I have recently bought a DJ 41 126334 Clean Factory Wimbledon S3235, which is my first replica watch :)
Maybe this question has been up before and then I apologize for that, but If I would like this watch to be a very good high-end replica, is it any parts that you guys strongly would recommend that I should swap for GEN? Unfortunately I don´t have a 2000-3000 EURO budget for GEN parts, more in the range of 500-1000 EURO.

Thanks in advanced and once again I apologize if this questions has been up before a 1000 times...

enduser

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
29/7/20
UK
You got a great rep there - there's always things you could change on reps but nothing you need particularly to change on this one. You could buy two more first rate reps with a budget of €1,000.

Reactions: Tijdwijzer

john doe iii

23/6/15
CONUS
Hi,

I have recently bought a DJ 41 126334 Clean Factory Wimbledon S3235, which is my first replica watch :)
Maybe this question has been up before and then I apologize for that, but If I would like this watch to be a very good high-end replica, is it any parts that you guys strongly would recommend that I should swap for GEN? Unfortunately I don´t have a 2000-3000 EURO budget for GEN parts, more in the range of 500-1000 EURO.

Thanks in advanced and once again I apologize if this questions has been up before a 1000 times...

Gen crystal and date wheel then call it a day. I have it available if u are interested. IMO, that is all that is needed.

Reactions: Mr.pitt

Diplomatico

18/8/16
EU
I've seen vsf subs sold for $888 last year but never saw DJ41 available at $888 after the raids.

But if the seller can provide the proof of receipt, of course that's okay.

Hont sold 15pcs or so pre-raid VSF DJ41 in December :)

ApIcedOutt

5/6/19
Is CF working on new stock? It seems like they pushing a lot of V1 hands lately.

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Hi,

CF Wimbledon dial for me it isn't 1:1
buy gen dial ;--)